I Miss It [] Cyborg

Requested by Roannseal

Lil' bit of fluff.

-------

(Y/N) let out a sigh, her eyes darting from one place to another as she looked out the giant window. "It's beautiful,"

"Hm?" She turned around to see Victor Stone leaning against the doorframe. "Oh, ya. Sure."

"What's wrong?" Victor asked, walking into her room.

"Oh, nothing." She muttered, turning back to the view. The Earth seemed so still from where she was. As if it was the most fragile thing ever.

"If it was nothing you'd be playing poker with Barry." Victor pointed out as he sat down on her bed next to her.

A sad smirk appeared on (Y/N)'s face as she shrugged. "Ya, I guess."

"Hey, really. What's wrong?" Victor placed his hand on her shoulder supportively.

After a moment of silence, (Y/N) whispered, "I miss home. I miss coming home to my insane roommates, and the weird conundrums they would be in. I miss the sounds of people having a good time all around me. The homey smells that would sneak into my flat. The neighbors having rooftop barbecues, their kids running around with water guns in the summer. I miss it all."

Victor nodded in understandment as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "I do too. But that's why we're here. So we can protect what we miss and love. So there's something we can come home too."

"Ya," (Y/N) whispered as she leaned against him. Their breathing was the only noise in the room as they looked at the Earth.

Victor placed a small kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead before saying, "There is one thing that I don't miss though."

"And that would be?"

"Jazz. Definitely jazz."

———-

Lol what would Ryan gosling say.