Narnia [] Harley Quinn

Requested by Azureman136

-------

I let out a sigh, looking at the villainess. "Harley, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Oh come on, (Y/N)! Please?" Harley pleaded, her eyes wide with hope.

I rolled my eyes, a smirk playing at my lips. "Ugh, fine."

"Yay!" Harley cheered, a smile erupting into her pale features. "Watch-" I spun around, roundhouse kicking the goon and sending him on the ground. "Out,"

-

"Mother," I began. "This is Harleen Quinzel, my girlfriend."

My mother looked up, shocked. "What is she doing in my home?"

"I told you, she-"

"I heard you." My mother glared at me. "And I want her out."

"No mother," I argued, stepping in front of Harley. "She is staying because she is my guest."

"(Y/N)! She is a villain!" My mother exclaimed, standing up from her desk.

"So? She's a human, who deserves a chance!"

"Ya!" Harley added. Both my mother and I looked at her, giving her "the look".

"Sorry..." She mumbled as I turned back to my mother.

"Harleen is a villain. You may not see her. That is the end of this discussion." My mother sternly said, sitting back down.

I glared at my mother, turning around and leaving. "C'mon Harley, let's go."

-

"Well," Harley began. "First, you never told me your mom was the Wonder Woman."

"Never came up," I mumbled.

"And second, your mom seemed..."

"Infuriating? Selfish?" I asked, swinging my legs like a child as we overlooked Gotham.

"I was gunna say nice," Harley countered. "But that works,"

I let out a small laugh, looking up to the  sky. "Can we just go?"

"Go where?" Harley asked, wrapping her arm around me. I set my head on her shoulder, letting out a sigh.

"Anywhere but home," I told her, looking up at her pale features.

"We can go anywhere you want." Harley soothed, rubbing my shoulder gently.

"Narnia?"

She smiled down at me, pointing to the sky. "To Narnia!"