Always Here For You [] Batfam

Requested by JJTT50

(N/N) - Nick Name

-------

Her body started shaking, her vision darkening. "H-help me," She then fell to the ground with a thud, her body still shaking.

Jason was the first to notice, rushing to her side. "Bruce!" Catching the Dark Knight's attention, Bruce rushed to (Y/N)'s side as well.

Bruce quickly picked her up, his arms under her knees and back. "Open the Bat Mobile. Quick!"

Jason rushed to open the black vehicle, throwing the door open as Bruce rushed inside, quickly placing (Y/N) in the passenger's seat and speeding off.

"What happened?!" Dick exclaimed, rushing to Jason's side as the two watched Bruce drive towards the manor.

"It's (Y/N)," Jason replied. "She-she-"

"It was that bad?" Dick asked. Jason nodded, his head hung low as Dick signaled for the rest of their family to head out.

"Jay, come on." Dick whispered, placing a hand on Jason's shoulder.

Silently, Jason nodded, swinging off into the night, Dick not far behind him.

-

"What happened?!" Dick exclaimed, entering the cave after Jason.

"The side affects from the toxins that the Joker and Scarecrow exposed her to." Bruce replied, everyone gathering around their beloved sister.

She had stopped shaking, but her eyes were still fogged up.

"I'm going to kill them," Jason whispered, hist hands balling into fists. "I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!"

"I agree with Todd," Damian added. "I will join him in bringing pain to the maniacs who dare to hurt my sister."

"Damian, you know you can't-" Stephanie started.

"WATCH ME!" Damian roared, his eyes filling with tears. "T-They hurt her in ways unimaginable."l

He looked down at his older sister, letting only a single tear fall. "They will pay, if it's the last thing I do."

-

A bright light filled her vision as she walked towards the open space of light. "W-What's going on?"

"(N/N)," A womans voice cooed out.

"Mom?" (Y/N) managed to slip out.

A body began to solify in front of (Y/N), the resebalence of the two uncany. "(N/N), come home. Join me. Join us."

More bodies began to solify, taking forms of her brothers, sisters, friends, and her father, grandparents, everyone who had died.

"I-I can't, they, they are my family now. You must understand," (Y/N) pleaded.

Her mother nodded. "Indeed, I do. But (N/N), just remember, we are always here for you."

-

(Y/N) shot up, heaving aa she looked around. "W-what happened?"

"(L/N)!" Damian cried, jumping onto the bed and tackling hee in a hug.

"Uph," (Y/N) let out. "Missed you too Dami,"

Damian pulled away, everyone watching in silence.  "Y-you're really back?"

(Y/N) nodded, smoothing down the younger boy's dark hair. "And I'm not leaving."