Christmas [] Batfam

Requested by Mrs_Valdes_123

-------

"Can you believe it? We get to go home! After five years!" I exclaimed, packing my bag.

"I know! I cant wait to see my kiddos and my wife!" Stanely, one of my comrades, exclaimed, packing up as well.

All of us Marines where taking a month off to celebrate the holidays with our families, so naturally we were all super excited.

"Bye guys!" I said, giving my farewells to the other men and women before running out of the base, catching the next helicopter out, and soon enough, I was in Gotham.

Smiling, I walked through the airport and to baggage claim.

I was glad it was noon when I walked out of the airport, because I had about seven hours before my family came out to fight for justice.

I rented a motel room, even though I was probably just going the check out later that night, set my alarm for 5 pm, and crashed.

-

I woke up later to the sound of my alarm.

Changing my clothed and packing my stuff up, I checked out of the motel and went to grab a bite before going to the manor.

-

I waked up the grand steps, the cold wrapping around me ad the snow fell softly on me.

I looked through one of the big windows to see everyone gathered in the living room. Damian saw me through the window, and got up, rushing away. I rushed to the giant oak doors as the swung open.

"Damian!" I exclaimed, hugging my younger brother.

"(Y/N)!" He exclaimed, hugging back.

I pulled away from him. "Oh how you've grown!"

He chuckled as the rest of my family came into sight. Even Luke, Selina, Helena, and Kate are here.

"(Y/N)!" They all exclaimed, all rushing to give me a hug at the same time which just turned into some super awkward ground hug.

I greeted everyone as we made our way to the living room.

"Oh! I brought presents!" I said, excusing myself to go grab my bag which I had dropped at the entrance.

Grabbing it, I rushed back to the living room, sitting down and opening my bag.

"Okay, Tim, here's yours." I handed him his present. He opened it and found a small carry on coffee maker.

He thanked me as I handed Helena hers. It was a new bo-staff. I got Dick a bottle of hair gel, Kate red hair dye for her costume so she didn't have to wear a wig as much, Jason a pair of twin guns, Damian a new sword, Bruce a Superman T-shirt because I ship Superbat so much. For Cass I got her some x-ray vision glasses, Luke got a laptop case, Stephanie got a new phone case with the Batgirl symbol on it, Babs got a new pair of beautiful glasses, and I got Alfred an apron that said, "Worlds Savagest Chef".

They all thanked me as I replied, "Sorry these weren't very good. I had a limited source of options. If that makes any sense."

"How did you get two guns and a sword past airport security?" Bruce asked.

"I didn't. It's truly amazing what items you can find at a diner in Gotham." We all laughed.

I looked outside as the snow fell harder. Looking around at my family, the tree with bright lights, happiness everywhere, it couldn't have been better.