Don't Wear It Out [] Nightwing

Requested by Youkeeno

-------

There was a knock on the door, followed by a giggle and the sound of keys.

I shook my head, standing up from my position on the couch and making my way towards the door.

I swung the door open to find a very drunk Dick. "Richard?"

"That's my name," He slurred, sashaying into the room. After a few steps he stopped, putting a hand on his hip and twisting around to meet my eyes. "Don't wear it out,"

He let out another giggle to follow the very stunning, yet sedutcive moment.

I shook my head, reminding myself to never let him go out drinking with Jason again. "I won't,"

"Who you be?" Dick questioned as I closed the door.

"Well, I am your girlfriend," I chuckled, helping my drunken boyfriend onto the couch.

"Wow," He gasped, turning to face me in awe. "Really?"

I laughed, letting out a nod. "Yes, I am."

His eyes grew woder with shock and suprise, shaking his head in disbelief. "Wowza! You really pretty! I could never get someone like you,"

I smiled at his kindness, my heart melting. "But you did,"

He shook his head once again, doing a double take. "You way to pretty to be my girlfriend."

A smile played at my lips once again as I got up, the oversized shirt of his swaying loosely on my frame as I made my way towards the kitchen.

"Are you really my girlfriend?" He asked as I brought him a glass of water.

"Yes, I am," I nodded, leaning back into his chest as I turned my attention back to the movie I had been watching. "Now, don't wear it out,"

He shook his head, placong a sloppy kiss on my forehead. "I won't,"