She's Dead [] Aqualad

Requested by Zoejenkins123

-------

I sighed as I walked into the Mountain, greeting Dick. "Hey D- I mean Nightwing, how are you?"

He smiled, giving me a hug. "I'm just glad you could make it on such short notice."

"Ya, no problem." I replied, parting from him. "So, what can (H/N) help you with?"

The younger boy chuckled. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a mission with me and Artemis for old times sake."

I sighed once again. "Dick, I told you, only call me if it's important."

"But (Y/N), this is important, we need you."

"Fine," I looked at him, giving him a small smile. "What can I do?"

-

"Nightwing, this is really boring." I spoke into the mind link.

"Just wait," He replied. I sighed, my feet dangling of the side of the concrete wall that was surrounding the launch pad.

"Wow, heads up minos, we got bad guys. Black Manta's troopers. Working on some kind of platform beneath the surface just off shore. I'm taking them down!" La'gon Boy said.

"Belay that, wait for back up." Nightwing ordered.

"I'll scrounge a rebreather from the cargo hold and help the rookie out." Conner said. I rolled my eyes. "Boys..."

"Rookie? Neptune's Beard! I don't need help from the Boy of Steel!" La'gon Boy argued.

"La'gon boy! Stand down!" Nightwing ordered once again.

"Sorry you're breaking up." La'gon made some static noises as Dick replied, "There's no static on a physic link!"

I sighed as I ran down to the beach, meeting the troopers half way. After punching and dodging for what seemed like eons, I took a deep breath, watching as Artemis and Dick zip lined down from their previous spot.

"Superboy, you got the rebreather?" Nightwing asked.

"Negative. La'gon didn't restock." Connor retorted.

"Then take the help. Miss Martian, gill up and help La'gon Boy. Superboy, (H/N) needs cover fire down here."

"Acknowledged, bio ship reconfigured for manual flight." Miss Martian replied.

"And would you hurry up Superbly? There are more coming and I don't know how long I can hold them off!" I added, giving one of the troopers a sucker punch to the face.

"La'gon I'm on my way!" I felt something hit me in the head as I collapsed. "Ow..."

I saw the troops flee as Conner shot them with the beams on the bio ship. "That's our que! Ah!-" Artemis began.

"I know you're rusty, but are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Nightwing exclaimed.

I groaned, hauling myself up. "We're on the wrong side of this wall." Artemis said.

"Superboy,"

"On it." Conner replied. He blasted a missile with a beam as it exploded not far from the launch pad.

"We are really on the wrong side of this wall." I charged the troopers, getting my (Y/W) out and starting to fight once again. Another missile and another explosion as I tried to hold the troopers off. A blinding light flared as Artemis and Dick jumped over the wall.

"Glad you could join the party." I said sarcastically. idk and Artemis fought by my side as we dodged and hit.

"What? I'm not that rusty." Artemis said.

"I'm not even going to-" I gasped. "Kaldur..." He emerged from the water looking quite evil.

"They've taken La'gon! I'm going after them." Megan exclaimed.

"Priority is the missiles." Conner replied.

"Way to shoot her down Con." I retorted.

He ignored me. "There are to many! I'm not keeping up."

"La'gon..." I rolled my eyes.

"Kaldur, you don't want to do this!" Artemis argued as Kaldur walked on shore.

"I believe I do." He brought his water guns (as I like to call them) out as I charged, hitting him in the stomach with (Y/W).

"Ha." I said as he gasped for air.

In what seemed like a split second, he was on his feet once again as something exploded as the giant space craft went off.

He knocked me aside as I groaned. Sitting back up, I tried to get him from behind.

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) dodged one of Kaldur's blows, but suddenly, he stuck a sword in her chest. "Welcome back." He snarled.

"(Y/N)!" Dick cried, running to catch her as she fell. A pool of blood formed on her outfit as Dick laid her down on the sand. "I got you, hang on."

As Dick tried CPR, Conner came crashing down from the bio ship, Artemis running to his side and Megan flying out from the water. "I- I don't hear her heart beat."

"28, 29, 20." Dick tried mouth to mouth. After an excruciating moment of silence, he said, "She's dead..."