See You In The AM [] The Outlaws

Requested by RocketRiley

-------

Roy, Kori, Jason and I stood back to back, facing the dozens of men surrounding us. Oh, did I mention they had fucking guns? Yes, they had a lot of guns, probably more than Jason has.

"How the hell did we get here?" I whispered to the rest of the team.

Jason groaned. "Why are you asking me this, Miss I-got-this-don't-worry?"

"Oh, really Mr. I-have-daddy-issu-" I started, only to be interrupted by Kori. 

"May we please focus on the matter at hand?"

I sighed. "Fine," Both Jason and I said. 

"Now, what are we waiting for?" She replied. 

"There she is," Roy said, notching an arrow.

I brandished my guns, glaring at the men. "Okay, let's do this," 

-

I collapsed against Jason. "Please tell me that was the last of them."

"Ya, it was." He replied, falling against me. In the corner of my eye, I saw someone get up. Rushing up, I got in front of Jason. The sound of a gunshot sounded as I shot the man. I felt a ringing in my ears as I fell, pain enveloping me.

"(Y/N)!" Jason cried out as I watched the man fall. Roy and Kori rushed to my side as dots started to appear in my vision. "(Y/N) what the hell were you thinking?!" Jason scolded, picking me up as they rushed to the ship.

"Y-you couldn't die." I coughed, blood spilling from my mouth. "N-not again."

"Well, you can't die either!" He said, rushing me onto the ship, yelling orders to Kori and Roy.

I gave Jason a small smile. "I-I'm fine."

"No, you're not!" He replied. "You have a- three bullet wounds?!" 

I let out a nervous laugh, my vision starting to fade. "I may or may not have t-taken a bullet f-for both Roy and K-Kori."

He groaned. "You're stupid."

"I-I know," Then, everything went black.

-

I awoke in a dark cave, people yelling and things beeping filled my ears as I sat up.

I was in the Bat Cave. I looked to the side to see Roy and Kori sleeping next to each other on a little bench. "WELL, SHE IS MY TEAM MATE!" I heard Jason roar.

"Jason that's not the point!" Someone else said.

"Then what is?!" Jason snapped. 

"She's awake!" Doctor Tompkins exclaimed, rushing towards me. "Lay back down sweety."

I followed her instructions as both Kori and Roy woke up, rushing to my side as Jason ran into my sight. He joined Roy and Kori at my side. "What happened?"

"You got three bullet wounds, one in your thigh, one in your shoulder and one in your chest." Doctor Tompkins answered, rushing around me.

"Oh not again." I groaned as my teammates chuckled.

I flinched as Doctor Tompkins poked a needle into my skin. "Sorry dear, but it's pain killers."

"It's fine," I replied, biting my lip. "So, why were you-" Just then, Batman enters in all his glory. "Oh, that's why."

"(Y/N) (L/N)." Batman says in a demanding tone. 

"Erm, yes?" I manage to squeak out, trying to match his glare.

He lets out a deep chuckle, giving Mr a painfully fake smile. "Welcome," and on that note, he left, leaving us all to wonder what had just happened.

"Was that some sort of initiation or something?" I ask Jason.

He looks at the place where Batman had stood. "Honestly, I have no idea."

I laugh, my chest exploding with pain. Doctor Tompkins rushes back to me as Kori and Roy fill me in on what had happened. 

I give my teammates a small smile as Doctor Tompkins injects me with another pain killer. "Sleep, you need it." She says.

I nod, looking back at my teammates. "See you guys in the AM?"

They all nod. "See you in the AM."