Dinner Dates [] Batman Part 2

Requested by AbeoAJones and 

So,  the first chapter of YJ one shots is up! I hope you guys like it!

-------

The doorbell rang, sounding out through the house. "Coming!" I yelled,  tearing away from my work and rushing to the door.

Swinging the door open, it revealed Alfred. "Alfred! Hello, please come in."

I ushered him into the house as he came in, a black box with him. "Hello Miss (Y/N), here is the dress Master Bruce has sent you, and do please try to clean that," he gestured to the smear of charcoal on my forehead. "Off your face."

I chuckled.  "Wow Alfred, so up-front. And sorry about the charcoal,  I was making a fire in the fireplace. You'd be surprised how cold it gets here."

He sighed. "I'm sorry for my rudeness,  but Master Bruce has not had a date in a while. I just want him to be happy."

"He hasn't? But I thought that-"

"One night stands. He has only dated a few girls in his life." I chuckled.

"So much for the playboy image."

Alfred chuckled. "Yes indeed." We both sighed. "We'll,  I should be leaving. Master Bruce is getting very judgemental about everything."

"We'll,  I'm sorry.  Do send him a hello for me."

"Of course."

"Goodbye, Alfred! " I said as he walked through the doorway,  the door still open.

"Goodbye Miss (Y/N), I hope to see you later."

"Yes, of course."

-

"Wow," I muttered to myself, stepping out of the cab. My heels clicked against the hard ground as I made my way up the steps of the Wayne Manor. Knocking on the door, I waited.

The door swung open to reveal Alfred. "Hello, again Alfred!" I exclaimed, giving him a short wave.

"Miss (Y/N), a pleasure to see you once again!" He replied, ushering me into the manor. "Master Bruce will be right with you." 

I nodded as Alfred walked away. I looked around in amazement. I had never been to the manor before, but it was so beautiful. "Now don't get to attached," Bruce said, walking down the stairs.

I smiled, "Not a chance."

He smiled back at me, reaching the bottom of the stairs. "It's nice to see you again. I hope you like your dress."

I nodded, "Yes, it also gave me the impression that this was just more than a work date."

He kissed my hand as I blushed. "I hope it wasn't too obvious."

"Tell that to the dress," I replied, looking down at the (F/C) dress.

"Well, you look great in it never the less." He said as I followed him out of the parlor area.

"Thank you, Mr. Wayne," I smiled.

"Please just call me Bruce." 

I smiled even brighter. "Well, Bruce..." 

-

"Thank you again for the wonderful date," I said, Bruce opening the cab door for me.

"Not at all. I hope we can do it again?" He asked.

"Of course."

It was a moment of silence as I rolled the window down, the door shutting. "So, will I see you at work on Monday?"

I smiled up at him. "Of course."