Luck [] Roy Harper Part 2

Written by fandomrelated24

Requested by AlexanderaRusso7 and IvyTheJoker

-------

My ragged breath worsened as the seconds passed. I hadn't had one of these in years. A panic attack. I sat in the passenger seat while Roy drove to the Manor. We were going to tell them today. The music was blasting and Roy was singing along, not paying attention to me, luckily. If he knew he'd freak.

Luck is not on my side today. "Hey Babe, you hungry? Oh, my- (Y/N)!" The tires squealed and we were on the side of the road.The buzzing in my ears became a ring and it got louder and louder. My eyes got blurry and my hands started tingling. 

The tingling worked its way to my shoulders but stopped at my elbows, due to warmth on my biceps. I heard a dull roar-like noise in my ears and focused on it. Finally, I understood. Roy was talking to me.

"/N). Focus, baby. Focus! Listen to my voice, (Y/N). Focus on my voice."

When I could finally make out his words my vision started clearing up. I trained my eyes on his lips. His voice echoed in my head as my brain cleared of the cotton.

Roy grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. "You're doing great, Babe. Focus on my breathing." My eyes moved to his chest. I followed with his steady breathing and when I could finally take in my surroundings, I looked around. We were on the side of the road and he was out of his seat. Roy was now in front of me. He smiled.

"You okay?"

I nodded and closed my eyes. I didn't stop nodding as if still trying to convince myself. Roy got back in and we left. 

***

"(Y/N)! We need a little help here!" I heard Dick yell as I stood in front of Bruce. He seemed to be glaring at me. Let me explain. 

"Dad I need to talk to you."

"Sure (Y/N)."

"Dad if you haven't noticed by now I'm seeing Roy."

"You- what?"

"I've been with him for two years. And I started uh, I started sneaking out to see him three months ago."

"(Y/N)-"

"Please let me finish.The night before last I had told him I didn't want to sneak out. I told him that I didn't want to betray you like I've been doing. I'm really worried that you'll reject me. Dad I think I really love him. I love him so much. We have decided to get a place of our own so I don't hurt you like I've been doing. Please don't me mad, Dad. Please understand."(Y/N)! We need a little help here!"And here we are.Currently, I am pulling Damian away from Tim. Dick is on Tim's side while we both pulled the two apart.Roy's povI was watching the fight when-"Roy." I jumped out of my socks and turned to see Bruce and his bat-glare. He led me to the kitchen and my palms became sweaty. "Yes?" "What are your intentions with my daughter?" Well, sir, my super secret cult and I were planning on using her for a ritual, of course."What do you mean?" He sighed like he'd been doing this for two long. "I'm not going to give you the 'if you hurt her, I'll kill you' speech, because even though she's never touched a cape in her life, she will kill you herself." I gulped and nodded. "I really do love her, sir." He smirked and put his hand on my shoulder. "I know."