Mute [] Robin

Requested by Cana_Heller

Quick FYI, I personally don't know what it is like to be mute, and I have never met someone who is mute, so some of this info may be wrong.

-------

Freak, weirdo, crazy, physco.

The taunts buzzed in my ears as hot tears began to flow down my skin.

I slowly slid to the ground, the cold wall pressed up against my back.

I heard footsteps coming towards me in the empty corridor as I tried to hide my face.

"(Y/N)," A soft voice whispered, someone, sitting down in front of me.

I looked up to meet a pair of gorgeous emerald eyes. I tilted my head in confusion as he brushed away my tears.

"Don't listen to them, you are perfect." I shook my head at his words, looking down at the ground. "Hey," He replied, gently taking my chin and lifting it to meet his eyes with my own. "You are insanely smart, kind, and beautiful. You are the greatest person I have ever met, and ever will meet."

My bottom lip began to tremble as he continued to talk. "I know I haven't always been there for you, but if you need me, I will always be there for you."

'Really?' I mouthed, my large, (E/C) eyes getting glassy.

Damian gently placed his hands on either side of my face, kissing my forehead. "Really,"

I gave him a weak smile, my tears beginning to stop. He smiled, pressing his forehead against mine as my eyes fluttered closed. He gave the tip of my nose a soft peck, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb. "(Y/N) (L/N), I love you so much,"

I smiled even bigger, my mood lifting immediately. "I," I whispered, my voice coming out raspy and quiet. "I love you too,"