Green Eyed Boy [] Red Hood

Requested by DamiansBeloved

-------

"N-no, please don't go!" I pleaded, my eyes starting to water as the green eyed boy stared at me with hatred and mutiny.

"How could anyone love you? You're just another burden! Unlovable burden!" He snapped.

Tears started streaming down my face as sobs wracked my body.

-

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) wake up!" My eyes opened to meet a pair of green eyes. I sat up, the cords that stuck in my now gone.

Rubbing my eyes, I asked Jason, "What happened?"

"They gave you some meds to make you fall asleep, and after the procedure, you had a nightmare."

Tears swelled in my eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Oh," I sighed, looking down at my lap. "How long do I have?"

Jason ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know, the doctors said that the effects didn't kick in for about an hour or so."

"I'm sorry," I said, tears filling my eyes. "I'm just a burden to you."

He sat down next to me. "(Y/N), you are not a burden. You are so beautiful, and kind, and funny." He placed a kiss on my forehead, then brushed away the tears.

"D-do you really mean that?" I sniffled.

"Yes, I do mean it." He smiled, placing a blissful kiss on my lips. We kissed for what seemed like eons before the doctor interrupted.

"Excuse me, but we have the results." Jason and I pulled apart, eager yet terrified to hear what the doctor had to say. "You're going to live."

I let out a sigh of relief, falling back onto the bed. I heard the door click as the doctor left.

Jason laughed, falling beside me. "You did it. You survived."

I smiled. "Ya, I guess I," I was interupted by a yawn. "Did."

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you when we have to go."

"Okay." I replied, curling up next to him.

My eyes closed, falling into a dep sleep, I drempt about the green eyed boy.