Two Faced [] Red Hood

Requested by RocketRiley

-------

"Jay come on!" I whined, pulling on his arm.

"(Y/N), I love you and all, but this is to much." He replied, not moving.

"Please?" I pouted. "You don't have to dress up, we can just go to the carnival."

"See, now that I can do." I smiled.

"Yay! Let's go!"

-

"J-Jay are you sure we should do this?"

"Only if you want to."

"O-okay," I thought for a second. "Ya, let's do this."

We entered the haunted house, darkness surounding us.

I clinged to Jason like my life depended on it. The strobe light turned on as fog filled the tent.

Someone started screaming in a corner, and then something dropped on me. I let out a terrified scream as I ran out of the tent.

-Flashback-

The hall light flickered as I slowly crept down the dark hallway.

The wooden floor groaned under me as I swatted cobwebs out of my way.

My sweaty palms gripped the gun as I held it up, a shadow looming towards me.

"W-whoever you are, l-leave now." I said, trying to sound brave.

A manic sounding crackle sounded throughout the building as fear rippled through me.

Taking deep breathes, I carried on.

All of the sudden, the light made a 'pop' sound, and then the hallway went dark. I stood still, my fears getting the beter of me.

The crackle sounded out throughout the house once again as I screamed, tears streaming down my face. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" The crackle sounded throughout the house, but this time it sounded closer. "YOU HEAR ME?! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I shot the gun at the shadow, the floor suddenly giving in.

I fell through the second, then first floor before on the cold hard floor.

Scrambeling up, I ran out of the house and into the pouring rain.

Bright lights surrounded me as I blinked, people rushing towards me. "W-where am I?" A man with glasses and white hair came towards me. "W-who are you?"

"I'm Jim Gordon, comisoner at the GCPD. You're safe now. Don't worry." I gave Jim a hug, tears streaming down my face. "Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"P-promise?"

"Promise."

-Flashback-

Tears streamed down my face as the rain poured down.

Jay emerged from the tent, worried. "(Y/N), what happened?"

I shook my head. "I-I don't want to talk about it."

"(Y/N)-"

"I said no Jay!" I interrupted. He sighed in defeat.

"Fine," He wrapped his arms around me. "But we are going home before you get sick."

I smiled, the rain washing away my tears as Jason took one arm away, leaving another one drapped around my shoulders.

"Okay."

-

We walked along the sidewalk, an umbrela sheilding us from the downpour.

I heard a shreik and turned to see it. My eyes widened as Jay turned to see it.

"J-Jay, give me your gun and call the comisioner." I said, holding my hand out.

"What gun?" He asked.

"Jay I'm not kidding." He huffed.

"Fine. But give it back."

"Just call the comisioner." I walked into the house, cocking the gun as Jay called Jim.

"(Y/N). Back after all these years." It whispered.

"Go to hell." I deadpanned. The maniac crakle that kept me up every night for years sounded through the house once again as the dust swirled, taking form.

It was him. I shot at him, but no damage was done.

"(Y/N)!" Jay cried from outside. Pouding up the steps before I could say anything, he burst through the front door.

"Look who we have here. (Y/N)'s little toy." He snarled.

"Leave Jason out of this!" I said, stepping in front of Jason.

"So it has a name. Tell me Jason," He said, emphasising the Jason. "Has (Y/N) ever told you about her past? How she slaughtered her family in cold blood? How she destroyed everything she loved?"

"STOP IT!" I screamed, shooting at him even more.

"(Y/N), what is the cloud boy talking about?" Jason asked.

"Nothing Jay-"

"I want the truth (Y/N)."

I sighed. "Years ago when I was about 15, I-I was so depressed and death bound I decided to summon a demon." I turned to him. "And this thing came out, he made me slaughter my family and kill everything I love. I did it all subconsciously, so all I could have done was sit on the sidelines and wait it out."

"(Y/N), why didn't you tell me?" Jason asked, taking my hand as I lowered the gun.

"I-I was afraid you were going to leave me."

"Now why would I leave a beautiful, funny, adventurous, spontaneous, kind, girl like yourself?"

I smiled up at Jason. "Oh, how touching." He said. I turned back to face him.

"Go to hell!" I yelled. All of the sudden, his image flickered.

"(Y/N), the cloud boy is powered on your fear!" Jason said, coming to a conclusion.

"Yes, I've realized that now." I deadpanned. "I'm not scared of you."

"N-no! Be scared of me!"

"No. Go to hell."

"N-no!"

"I said go to HELL!" I screamed, as his cloudy image disappeared. I smiled as I turned to Jason, wrapping my arms around the black haired boy. "Please always stay with me." I whispered into his jacket.

"Of course." He replied, pulling me closer as the gun clattered to the ground.

"Promise?"

"Promise,"