Where We Belong [] Wonder Woman

Requested by @Wiggywiggy05
Soulmate au
This is super short and kinda lame.

-

02:341:24:08

Two years, 341 days, 24 minutes, and eight seconds.

Diana looked down at her wrist again, watching the eight go to a seven, then a six.

What will their name be?
What do they look like?
What are they like?

She let out a hopeless sigh, looking up at the sky. "It is useless,"

-

Dropping her sword, Diana let out a grunt as a sharp pain exploded through her wrist.

00:00:07:04

"By the gods," She muttered. "This is where I meet them?!"

She looked up at the filthy wasteland in front of her. "In hell?!"

"Diana!" Clark exclaimed as he rushed towards her, Bruce on his tail. "What's wrong?"

She gestured at her wrist, which now was at six minutes and 57 seconds. "Oh,"

"What are you two-" Bruce began, before noticing Diana's wrist. He let out a groan, turning to look around. "There is no one here."

Diana felt a pain which she had never felt before, her abdomen exploding with excruciating pain.

A deep chuckle was let out throughout the valley as Clark and Bruce rushed to help her. "Today, gods will die."

Diana looked down at the spear lodged into her body, wondering how it even penetrated her skin.

"I shouldn't have let my guard down," She was able to say as blood trickled down from her mouth.

"Diana, we'll get you to safety," Bruce tried to convince them both as Clark charged at the beast with a psychotic fury.

She gave Bruce a pained smile, her eyes closing. "Thank you,"

-

"Where am I?" Diana muttered, sitting up. She immediately looked down at her wrist, which now was at 39 seconds.

Looking around, she came face to face with a gorgeous person.

Her mind was finally at peace as they gave her a smile. "Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Diana Prince," Diana smiled back looking into their (E/C) eyes. "Do you know where we are?" She spoke after a few moments.

"I believe," They began, looking around at the peaceful realm. "That this is where we belong."

They looked at each other once again, their eyes locking. "Yes," Diana replied. "This is where we belong."