Catwoman [] Red Robin

Requested by Miss_Kuro_Neko

-------

The rain poured down onto me as I observed the damned city from above. Wrapped in the cold, I shivered as I awaited Red Robin. "He better show up soon or I swear to God..."

I heard a chuckle behind me as I whipped around to see the vigilante in all of his 'glory'. 

"Red," I greeted, walking towards him.

"Catwoman, pleasure to see you as always." He replied, his politeness making me sick.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just get this over with."

He chuckled. "Okay then." He brought out his bo-staff as I uncurled my whip. Charging at me, I dodged, whipping around and flicking my wrist, the whip curling around his ankle and sending him onto the ground.

"Not so easy after all." I purred, walking over to him. In one swift move, he flipped around and pulled the whip, sending me onto the ground next to him. The whip uncoiled from his ankle as he straddled me, pinning my arms above my head. "Wow, fast mover. I like it."

His cheeks turned a tint of pink as I lifted my face so it was only centimeters away from his. "Oh don't be so shy, I'd like to see where this goes."

The vigilante bit his lip as I smiled seductivly at him. "Am I interrupting something?"

3rd Person POV

Red Robin pulled off (Y/N), his face flushing as he turned to see Nightwing. (Y/N) chuckled as she sat up. "Not at all." Standing up, she walked near the edge of the rooftop, the rain still pouring down onto the city. "Well Red, it's been fun doing business with you, but I gotta run."

Winking at Red Robin, she dove off the building.

Red Robin rushed over to the side of the building, expecting to see (Y/N), but she was gone.