Chapter 60 : Understand me

ding
ding

ding
ding

ding
ding

ding
ding

,, jongin " sojoon spoke but i didnt look up from my plate ,jongin would avoid eyecontact anyway .,, would you please turn it mute or answer your friend?"

this time i looked up and jongin was laying his fork down as he got up with the phone to his ear probably calling that person .
,, jongin where are you going ?" his father sounded more stern this time .

,, answering my friend " he simply said .

,, dont you want to stay ??" i looked at sojoon as he said that and he was obviously pointing me out to him .

but all jongin did was frown and walk away ..
so my eyes landed back onto the food . maby its also because i've gotten so fat and so burdeness . all i do is pass out and wake everyone at night .
who would want someone like me .

,,you havent touched your food yet" he talked to me and i looked up .

grabbing my fork i started eating slowly as he then suddnly just continued talking .
,, did you take your medicine ?"
i nodded

,, mony called earlier and hye was asking for you but you were sleeping so i didnt want to wake you , you should call back "
its not a good idea to call back

,, mony hates me ..i shouldnt call back " my voice shock and so did my hand because i was realy fighting against my tears again .

,, she doesnt hate you " shes disappointed in me because she believes i lied it all and used yixing my friend to earn pity and attention.

,, what about baekhyun and chanyeol i havent seen you call them in a while"

,, they're busy with school they need to study hard to go to college"
i shrugged

,, what about you ?plans for college ?"

i havent done anything with school in quite a while now. i was originally planning to go back to school with jongin but i guess i can forget that now .,, no "

,, maby i can help you to start online schooling " my eyes fell back on him at his suggestion ,, jongin has been doing it now so why not you aswell"

so jongin has already been studying and everything and i didnt know anything .
,, c-can i ask you something ?"

he nodded at me as he stoped eating giving me his full attention
,, does he h-hate me ?" my voice cracked and tears filled my eyes as i looked down onto my hands placed on my thighs again .. my huge huge thighs

his eyes only saddened
,, no.. he would never hate you "

,, then why does feel like he does ?"

we shared eyecontact but he didnt answer me so i continued as a tear finally rolled down my cheek .
,, should i leave ?"

,, no " he instandly said but i didnt believe him .

,, but everyone hates me! " great you broke down again .

he instandly walked around the table and hugged me while i still sat in the chair and i cried onto his shoulder hugging him tightly back because i felt so frustrated in the need of something to hold onto .
,, i dont hate you, jongin doesnt and mony doesnt either.. i'm not going to let you go out there in the cold with no place to go ok because i care "