Chapter 70 : Finding or Getting

{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}

i took a deep inhale stoping when i felt my chest hurt something was almost ripping on my skin and i squeezed my eyes whimpering .

a cold hand moved under my neck pulling me up into a sitting position and i groaned loudly at the pain in my chest
,, sh shh "

i completly shut his voice out when i forcefully opened my eyes just a little . i felt somthing on my face covering my nose and mouth and i wanted to move my hand up to remove that thing but they were aswell connect with some stupid stuff .

my breath speed up as i felt someone ripping something out of my hand. continuing this act with my other until i felt my hands not being connected with anything anymore and the next thing was my mask that was taken off and i closed my eyes tiredly again .

feeling someone pick me up and the movements just made my chest burn like its on fire .
,,s-tpp."

,, shh shh dont worry honey . i got you "

yixing .
yixing
omg yixing ,where's jongin ? no .
no i dont want to go with him no
,, h-lp "

,, honey you have to be quiet " tears built in my eyes as he set me down into a wheelchair and put a cap on my head laying a blanket around me .

i dont want to go so i started crying not only because my chest was hurting so bad right now but also because i was going to leave and i dont want to . i want to be with jongin and thats what i told him before . thats what i told yixing when he suddenly enterd my room all in black .
i apologized and told him that i didnt love him . but he just started chocking me and i paniced so much that my body started shaking badly and everything turned black .

why cant yixing understand me ?

i whimperd when he started moving the wheelchair and i couldnt do anything i was completly drained and tired but my heart was racing unevenly and playing drums with my ripcage .
,, plea-s"

,, honey you have to be quiet we're almost there . i wont let you stay in this hell any longer dont worry " he kissed my head and i cried more as i managed to reach my hands out to the side wanting to grabb someone of the people we passed but yixing just pushed my hand down and i ..

i was despred and scared i didnt know better i realy didnt want to return to the basement so i reached my fingers into the wheel .

screaming because i probably hurt like one fingers badly but at least the wheelchair stoped and we earned attention .

,, is everything alright !?" a nurse rushed towards us but i couldnt look up to tell her that its not, i'm in pain and tired . wheres jongin ?

,, stop !" someone yelled and i was pretty sure it was chanyeol .so i screamed again but to no use because yixing now pushed the nurse away and roughly picked me up out of the chair .

he was running and it hurt . the movements it tore on my chest and made my head pound .

before i knew it ,i was thrown into the back of a car landing on the dirty ground while i took wheezed breath .feeling my racing heart

,, you fuckin-" i heard cursing from chanyeol before i saw yixing being slammed into the car side causing the whole thing to shake and chanyeol was fighting so hard but yixing was fighting too and with one punch to chanyeols cheek ,i watched him fall back to the ground holding his face while trying to get up again.

and the door closed just like that blocking my few to chanyeol ,

the front door did aswell before i heard the engin being turned on and before i knew it we were driving away from the hospital .