Chapter 62 : If you hadnt come ..

i suck at fluff i realy do, this chap and the next will probably be the last fluff attemps before shit happens again ..

show mercy ❤

{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}

days passed and i was realy getting close with jongin i was realy feeling happy with him he was always making me smile with little things and we even started studying together ever since his father helped with the online schooling .

but it all seemed so different as soon as he left for work with krystal
as soon as we went to bed and he started "secretly" texting with krystal .
as if i was too stupid too notice it .

i wanted to ask him about it but i was too scared that we would end up in an argument again .

,, babyyy..  " my eyes landed on jongin ,, you need to eat .. or should i feed you again " he smirked smugly

i giggled ,, please dont "

,, i can do it too " sojoon left the kitchen with a glass of juice

,, god i can eat on my own, thank you " i smiled picking the fork up as i started eating .

,, so i was thinking " jongin started making my eyes fall back on him
,, since its weekend and my dad is going to be on a buisness trip, we have the whole weekend for ourselfs ... what would you like to do ?"

,,em .. i dont know study ?" i asked carefully not exacly knowing what we should do , all we ever did was watch movies and cuddle talking and laughing with each other over some stupid misunderstandings or jokes from him .

,,oh boy " he chuckled ,, good one but we're definitly not going to study "

,, why dont you go out somewhere ?" sojoon returned with his empty glass and sat down to us on the table however as his attention all pointed towards the newspaper .

,, because its too cold " jongin argued ,, obviously "

his father rolled his eyes with a sigh but i just smiled too myself because i knew jongin meant that it was too cold for me since i'm getting sick easilier and due to my weakened immune system , a simple cold could be life threatening for me .

,, then how about you play some online games like the cool kids or something " he lowerd his newspaper ,, or the stupid playstation i had bought but didnt get used "

i laughed slightly when i saw jongins eyes widen
,, we have a playstation !?" 

,, yeah but i dont know if the ga-"
,, where !?" jongin already got up not even listening to his father trying to tell him where it was or something about the games ,as he just rushed upstairs probably searching it .

a sigh left sojoons lips and i fiddled with my fingers in my lap at the awkwardness .. i havent realy talked to him alone ever since i cried and fell asleep in his arms .. rather pathetically or like a baby .

,, so .. how you holding up ?"

my eyes snapped upwards meeting his and i smiled assuring , if theres anything i've learned now than its that jongins father was a kind man . maby not the smartest after all hes done when his wife was in the hospital and died . but in the end just like jongin he knew how to fix it .
i knew he was the one who made jongin come back to me and apologize all over for ignoring me .
,, thank you " i smiled at him and he smiled back