Chapter 73 : Derserving Freedom

longest chapter
and i'm emotional because the ending is getting closer
can you smell it ?
because i cant 😢

show mercy ❤

{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}♡{♡}

i stared out of the hole between the curtains with a smile having my notebook in my left hand and the pencil in my right sitting on the ground like i did everyday as i glanced at the colourful tree . it was getting warmer wasnt it .. because the flowers were all blooming .

i wish i could go out and prove myself how warm it was .. it looked like its windy aswell ... i realy wished i could go out .

but i shouldnt .. i still remember what happend 2 days ago , yixing apologized to me plenty of times . he even cried and told me how worried he was when i didnt wake up for a full day . i didnt talk to him tho. i was just shaking and trying not to look at him .i guess i was scared or it was the pain ...

i've been thinking too .

,, i'll come back for you i promise "

what if the whole jongin not being dead was just a dream. i rememberd that yixing punished me but i couldnt remember if it was either because i broke the glass or because i opened the door .because i somehow kept thinking about how i fell into the shards and cut my side ..

glancing down on the paper again .i layed my pencil down and looked at the picture i've been drawing .

i never realy draw what i see i always wanted to bring something that was right in front of me on paper but somehow i always fuck up and create different picture .it only worked with jongin ..

now it was a tree but it was bigger than anything else and on the tree sat a person ..

i do like it tho, that person could be me thats sitting on the tree and staring at the sky. maby dreaming or reaching out for it or talking to all the people in heaven .

suddenly someone knocked on the front door . he's back ! i smiled brightly and stood up shakingly limping towards the hall until i made it to the front door where i stoped for a minute catching my breath .and wincing a few times . something is wrong with my back and .. bottom ever since that happened . its weird theres pain inside and it keeps bleeding at nights or when i go to the toilet . the pain always makes me tear up .

he knocked again ..
and i frowned ..
he only knocked so i could come and jump on him or he would call.me
he had a key to his house . he wouldnt knock 2 times he would come in .

its not him .. but who is it then ?
it cant be jongin right ? ..
no he was a dream ..

i blinked taking shaky breaths and flinching back as it knocked again .

who is it
who is it !?

i'm not allowed to open the door or to see strangers. i dont want to try .i'm scared.

knock knock
knock !

it sounded more urgend and i bit back a whine because i didnt know what to do, it scared me .
who was it ??

knock knock knock

,, hello ?"
wait i know this voice . its the beautiful soft voice i dreamed of nights .jongin ! its not a dream its real . it happened and its happening now !

my hands moved onto the door knob and i pressed my lips together keeping my breath even as i just opened the door a little
peeking my eye out to see the sunlight . i made sure to only show him the less of me as possible.