Chapter 2: Legends Meet

*Third Person POV*

Everyone watched, as Y/n and Iris took their stances, preparing to fight.

"Professor, are you sure this is a good idea?" Ruby asked.

"She's the only one who can save us." He replied, "Who can save him."

"Well, if my sister gets hurt," Yang said, "I'm going to kill you."

"Understandable." He said simply.

They turned their attention back outside, where both combatants took out their weapons.

Iris began talking, "You are not welcome here! Leave now or I will destroy you!"

Y/n looked at her, then her weapon.

"You are merely a poor imitation of a once-great god. I will cut you down!"

He flew at her, and she blocked his blow with her sword using her bow. She pushed him back, then charged up an arrow, the tip lighting on fire.

She fired it at him, and he dodged it. He jumped into the air, and swung his sword, as a beam of pink energy shot out of it.

She jumped out of the way, as the strike hit the ground, destroying the ground where she once was.

"Holy crap!" she yelled, as she flipped through the air.

"Never turn your back on an opponent."

Y/n had teleported right behind her, and sliced with his sword, as her aura took the hit, knocking her back down to the ground.

She landed, creating a massive crater where she landed. She got knocked out, and Y/n landed near her, and raised his sword.

"Time to end this, Imposter."

His sword began to be surrounded in a pink aura, and he began to slash down.

Suddenly, he was hit from behind.

He turned around, and saw Teams RWBY and JNPR standing there, Ruby's scythe smoking.