Chapter 18: Return to Beacon

*Y/n POV*

I grabbed my bag off stuff, leaving the S.S. Libra. Jaune and Iris had gone ahead of me, and where all ready on the way to Beacon.

I threw my bag over my shoulder, and S/n's book fell out, opening to a page which had a picture of me, Gold, S/n, and Iris, shortly after she was born.

I looked at the picture for a second, before flipping to the next page, where a picture of Coballion and Jaune was.

I put the book back into my bag, and walked onto the pier, heading back to Beacon.

I got back to Beacon that night, and it was pitch black. I opened the door to the dorm, and walked into Celibi's room. I checked to see if he was sleeping, and tucked him in a little bit. He was fidgeting in bed, and talking in his sleep.

"Big brother..." He said, still sleeping.

"I'm here Celebi," I whispered, "Don't worry."

I saw a small smile cross his face, and he fell back into his pillow, calmer than before.

With that done, I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I then went to my room, and opened the door, only to get a strange surprise.

Glynda was lying in my bed, still in her dress and cape, with her glass still on.

I walked over and took off her cape, draping it over a chair. I then took her glasses and laid them on the bedside table, before going to the other side of the bed and laid down, before I heard something.

"Y/n... please... don't go..."

"Don't worry Glyn," I whispered, "I'm not going anywhere."

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

*Iris POV*

After Jaune went back to his dorm, I decided to go up to the roof, and think for a while. As I got there, I saw a very familiar head of blonde hair.

"Yang?"

She turned around and saw me, quickly running over and hugging me.

"Iris! I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Yeah, thanks sis." I said, "Glad to be back."

We split and we both looked out over the edge, as we stayed in silence.

"Hey Iris?" Yang said.

"What's up?"

"You're... um..."

"What is it Yang?"

"Well..." She let out a breath, "If Y/n gave you the ability to leave this family, would you?"

I looked at her for a second, before realizing what she was really asking.

"Yang Xiao-Long. I can't believe you."

"What?" She said.

"You're jealous of Uncle Y/n, aren't you?!" I said.

"What?! No!" she said, "And when did you start calling him 'Uncle Y/n', anyway?"

"I can't believe you Yang," I said, walking back to the door, "While you're up here, think about this: Y/n is my uncle, like it or not. He doesn't hate you, surprisingly. Why can't he be a part of this family?"

I threw the door open, looking back over my shoulder, "He doesn't have much family left, and all his friends died in a war millions of years ago. He deserves to have a family."

And  with that, I left Yang standing there, heading back to my dorm.

*Yang POV*

"A part... of my... family?" I repeated to myself.

I clenched my hand into a fist, and slammed it into the wall, leaving a massive imprint.

"Never! He will never be a part of my family!"

I looked over the roof.

"Y/n Lugia. I will kill you for stealing my sister."