Epilogue: ...Or Is It?

*Third Person POV*

A much younger Y/n sat on the edge of his island, his legs dangling off the cliff. The water was calm, the day bright.

Bird Pokemon flew overhead and Water Pokemon swam below, each enjoying the sun and breeze their own way.

Nothing seemed wrong, all the regions of Arceus' green Earth were in perfect harmony. Absolutely nothing wrong at all.

There were footsteps behind him, soft against the rock floor below. They were slow and paced, each step holding a rhythm the other created. Y/n smiled, as he realized who was coming up behind him without even turning to look.

"Come to visit, have you?" Y/n asked, his eyes still closed as the breeze blew on his face, "It is your day off training, right?"

"I figured the breeze and water out here would be nicer," A boyish voice replied, like a boy talking to his father, "I'm not bothering you, am I Teacher?"

"Of course not," Y/n said,  pushing himself up to his feet, "I quite enjoy your company."

"Thank you, sir,"  The boyish voice answered, "That's quite a compliment."

"Is it really?" Y/n said, brushing off his legs, "I must have quite the reputation."

Y/n stood tall and turned around, coming face to face with a teenager who was slightly shorter than him. The boy had white hair and bright red eyes. He wore a red jacket and black pants, and his eyes seemed aglow with adoration and respect when he looked at Y/n.

"Sir, the only thing greater than your control over storms is your distaste for humans and other people."

"Alright, let's not overstep," Y/n warned, "Or else I'll make you fly from here to Hoenn and back, Yveltal."