Chapter 4: Whirlpool Islands

{Flashback}

*Y/n POV*

I floated through the heavens, both S/n and I were summoned here by Arceus, the one who created us.

"What do you think the old man wants?" Iris asked.

"You should give him more respect," I said, "That "old man" created the universe."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She said, "Let's find out what he wants."

We found Arceus, as he floated down to us, and we all turned to human form.

"Greetings Y/n, S/n."

"Hello Arceus." I greeted.

"What up?" S/n greeted.

"I brought you both here to introduce you both to someone." He said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Are these the guys you wanted me to meet?!" An excited voice said.

I looked behind Arceus, and saw a small boy in green clothes flying around. He was only around 4 foot five, and was hovering in the air.

 He was only around 4 foot five, and was hovering in the air

"Yes, Y/n, S/n," He said, "This is Celebi. He will be staying with you in the Johto Region from now on."

*Iris POV*

After I flew into the air, looking at the scorch marks Lugia left, we managed to figure out it was a map to wherever Lugia wanted us to go.

That's how we ended up here. Me, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Goodwitch, and Ozpin were on a ship, heading for where the map was pointing.

Currently, we were miles away from any land, far away from any known place on Remnant. The captain was skeptical about taking us here, but Ozpin seemed to know something.

Ozpin wasn't telling us something. It probably didn't matter, but it felt like he knew more than he was letting on.

Anyway, right now I was standing on the front of the boat, the rainbow father levitating in my cupped hands.