Chapter 40: A New Search

Hey everybody, its your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

I have a few announcements to tell you about.

First, this is the last chapter you'll get from me till after thanksgiving. I have two major history tests starting tomorrow, and I wanna focus on those for the rest of the week. Then on thanksgiving week, I'll be in California visiting some family and friends.

And the other thing, I'm really excited about.

I'm restarting my Saturday Morning Cartoons Series!

That's right, every Saturday morning, I will be updating a story based on a cartoon or kids show. The one I plan on doing right now is BNHA x Kirby Male Reader. I hope you guys enjoy it.

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Y/n POV*

I walked off the Bullhead, deep in my thoughts.

Kyogre is dead. Yet she's supposed to help me save the world. And Arceus knew this was going to happen. And he's dead. And somehow, I'm a part of all this. And I'm not dead.

Yet.

I could only come to one conclusion...

[Timeskip]

"...Kyogre isn't dead."

I was met by blank stares from Gold, Celebi, and The triplets.

"Dad," Moltres said, "Are you sure about this?"

"One hundred percent."

"I mean, it seems a bit ridiculous," Zapdos interjected, "You saw her..."

"Yeah," I said, "But I was told you three had been killed as well. And you're all standing here in front of me."

Gold met my eyes, "It could be true."

Celebi floated over and landed on my shoulder, laying his head on top of mine.

"Let me research this, Gold," I requested, "I'll find us an answer."

"If it'll help us defeat Yveltal, you'll have all support you need," He said, "I guarantee it."

"Thank you, Gold."

"And if you need any help, we're always here," Articuno said, walking up to me, "Love you."

"Love you too, sweetie."

She kissed me on the cheek and walked out,a s the boys came up to me.

"Yeah Dad," Moltres said, "We're always here if you need help!"

"Don't forget, we're family." Zapdos said, "We rely on each other."

"Thanks, buddy," I said, "I'll keep it in mind."

I ruffled their hair and they left as well, probably going to pull a prank or something. Celebi tried to open his mouth to talk, but his stomach suddenly let out a loud growl.

"Someone's hungry," I said, picking him up, "Go get something to eat."

"Yay! Big Bro's the best!"

He flew off, and it was just me and Gold.

"So..." Gold said, "She knows?"

"Oh hell yeah," I assured, leaning against a wall, "She knows. And she's f*cking pissed."

"Y/n, don't blame her. She's just confused," He said, "And don't blame yourself."

"I'm not blaming either of us."

"Oh, that's go-"

"I'm blaming you."

"What?"

"Yeah," I said, "If you had just f*cking told her, none of us would be in this situation."

"Y/n, please..."

"No. Enough of your bull shit." I said, "That's my f*cking niece. She deserves better. She deserves a peaceful life with her father and mother. I can't give her that. I can give her closure, and maybe I can give her a father. But I need your help."

"Y/n..."

"I don't wanna hear it. I'm not her dad." I said, looking down at my brother in law, "You fix this shit."

I turned and began to walk away, into the hallway. As I left, I saw Iris standing there.

"Uncle Y/n..."

"I don't wanna hear it." I interrupted, "I have research to do."

I stormed off, leaving her there.