Chapter 42: Under The Sea

*Y/n POV*

I returned to my human form, floating into the small air pocket I had found. There was a cave entrance a few feet in front of me, and I moved towards it.

"Uncle Y/n, wait!"

I stopped and turned around, seeing that Iris was coming out of the water behind me.

"Why are you here?" I asked, annoyed.

"I want to apologize."

"Apologize?"

"Yes," She said, "I've just been a total bitch recently. I haven't treated you right, and I'm sorry. You deserve better, and if you hate me... I can't say that I blame you."

She had her hands together, and she reminded me so much of her mother. I tried to keep my face stoic, but I fell apart looking at her.

"I can't hate you," I said, "No matter how much I try."

"So?" She said, looking at me expectantly.

"I forgive you."

She ran up to me and tackled me into a hug, as I barely managed to stay standing. I wrapped my arms around her, a small smile crossing my face.

"Thank you so much," She said into my shoulder, "I'll never do anything like that again."

"That's good."

She let go of me, and we split. I looked back at the cave.

"Well, since you're here," I said, "You might as well come with."

"Alright, where are we?" She asked.

"This is the underwater cavern," I answered, "Where Kyogre sleeps."

"Woah."

"Let's get a move on."

I was about to walk into the cave, when I heard splashing behind us.

We pulled out our swords and prepared to attack, but stopped, as I recognized who it was.

"What the hell are you four doing here?" I asked, putting my sword away.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Celebi stood there, as Moltres tried to cough up water.

"Umm..." Articuno said, "We may have... snuck on the Libra and followed you here."

"Oh my Arceus!" I yelled, "How many people snuck on my f*cking boat?!"

"Hey, that's rude!" Zapdos said, "We came because we were worried about you!"

"Yeah!" Moltres said, coughing once more, "Don't you want some help on this one?"

"No, I wanted you guys to stay where it's safe!"

"Dad, we're safe wherever you are!" Articuno said, "We all have to work together!"

"Family doesn't abandon each other Dad!" Zapdos said.

I sighed and rubbed my face.

"Alright, alright," I said, "You win. We go as a family. Celebi, come on."

"Yes Big Bro!"

Celebi flew over and landed on my shoulder, sitting down. I walked over to the cave entrance, and looked behind me, seeing my family, ready to go.

"And now, in we go."