Chapter 35: Good Morning

*Y/n POV*

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling Articuno leaned up against me. We had fallen asleep in the infirmary last night, right next to the beds.

I pushed Articuno off me lightly, grabbing a nearby blanket and putting it over her. I then walked out of the room and into the cafeteria, which was empty this late at night.

I walked over to a coffee machine and grabbed a cup, filling it up to the brim, then loading it with sugar.

"Tired, Y/n?"

I turned around, and saw Gold walking up to me. He began to fill up his mug, and we sat down.

"Your sons should be waking up soon." He said.

"Yep," I said, sipping my cup, "I've been thinking..."

"What?"

"When are you going to tell Iris?"

He went silent, letting his mug down onto the table. He avoided my gaze, and looked down.

"I... you know I can't."

"Yes you can," I said, "You don't WANT to."

"Y/n, it isn't the right time."

"That's bull shit. Iris is 16 Arceus damn years old. She hasn't known her mother, barely knows me, and her father has been hiding from her for her entire life. She deserves to know. Hell, she deserves a lot more than that, but this can be a start."

"If I tell her now, I could screw something up, or ruin some-"

He was cut off as I slammed my fist down on the table. I could feel my blood boiling.

"You're full of shit, Gold!" I yelled, "The only way you could f*ck up any worse is if you keep her in the dark!"

I calmed down, letting my voice silence a bit.

"Gold, you were one of my closest friends, my brother-in-law. Please, don't let your daughter go."

"Y/n..."

"Don't speak. Just listen, dumbass. I've lost my daughter in the past, and it destroyed me. Don't let my story become yours. Tell her. Now."

I pushed myself up from the table, and turned, walking away from Gold.

*Iris POV*

I slid to the floor, leaned against the wall. I was right outside the cafeteria, trying to get an early breakfast or coffee.

Ozpin is Gold. Gold is my father.

Ozpin is my father.

And Uncle Y/n knew it, but wouldn't tell me. Why?

What the f*ck is going on here?

*Y/n POV*

I returned to the infirmary, expecting to see everyone asleep. I was surprised to find that there were voices coming from the room.

I pushed the door open, and I saw three pairs of eyes turn to me.

In an instance, I felt a rush of happiness come to me.

"Good morning Boys."

Is all I could get out, before being smothered into a hug.

*Yveltal POV*

I watched through a small portal, at the small sleeping child. Technically, he's older than me, by several thousand years.

"Celebi... Deity of Time," I said to myself, "And the beloved younger brother of Y/n Lugia."

"Yveltal?" Salem said, standing next to me, "What is it, my love?"

I scratched my chin, and the portal disappeared. Watts walked through the door, holding something covered in a tarp.

"Doctor, do you have what I asked?"

"Yes, my lord," He kneeled, "Here it is."

He removed the tarp, and I looked.

"It's... beautiful."