Chapter 44: Take it From Me

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ARE YOU LISTENING?

JOKER IN SMASH! JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!JOKER IN SMASH!

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Third Person POV*

Y/n walked towards the glowing blue light, putting his sword away.

When he got close enough, he held his hand out, as the glow began to die down, revealing a blue crystal.

Suspended inside the crystal was a person.

"Kyogre..." He said quietly, "Come back to me, old friend."

His hand began to glow silver, as his own energy was spread into the crystal. The crystal began to shake violently.

"Everyone get down!" Moltres yelled.

They ducked to the ground, and the crystal exploded, sending shards flying everywhere. The shards somehow missed Y/n, who put his hand down.

Kyogre began to fall to the ground, but Y/n grabbed her, holding her bridal style while kneeling on one knee.

"Kyogre, are you okay?" He asked, "Can you hear me?"

Kyogre began to move, as if she were waking up. Her eyes flew open, revealing glow red eyes.

"Those are not Kyogre's eyes..." Y/n said.

Y/n was sent flying, as a fist collided with his face. He was embedded in the wall, falling to the floor.

"Dad!" Articuno yelled, "Are you alright!?"

"I-I'm fine sweetie," Y/n replied, "Just let me do this."

Y/n pulled out his bow and aimed it at Kyogre, firing a whirlpool arrow. She merely used her powers to move the whirlpool. Y/n took the chance while she was distracted and ran at her, his bow changing to a sword.

He slashed his sword vertically, and Kyogre jumped out of the way. Her attempt at a counter attack was too slow, as Y/n roundhouse kicked her.

She was sent flying into a stalagmite, as Y/n changed his sword to a bow and aimed it. He sent an arrow flying, and it stuck through her clothes and into the stalagmite behind her. He ran over and held her down, as she tried to escape.

"Wake up Kyogre!" He yelled, "I'm not your enemy!"

Kyogre groaned, and the red glow in her eyes got brighter.

"I serve Lord Yveltal!" She yelled, "All who oppose him must die! Y/n Lugia must die!"

She grabbed his arm and threw him, as he landed against the wall.

He looked up to see Kyogre charging at him.

"...Shit."