Chapter 10: Jaune's New Sword

*Y/n POV*

I walked back to my dorm, and I met Jaune outside, carrying the parts of his weapon.

"Good, you have them," I said, "Let's go inside."

I unlocked the door and we walked inside. I went to the living room, and saw that Celebi was on the couch.

"Celebi, get up. We have to make a new weapon."

"What? We haven't done that in years!" He said surprised.

"Yep."

"Umm..." Jaune said, "What's going on?"

I looked over to him.

"We're going to turn those pieces into a new sword." I said, "One forged by gods."

I laid the sword pieces out on a desk nearby, and noticed that there was three pieces. Half the blade, the other half, and the hilt.

"You know, this wasn't a terribly made sword, it just couldn't stand up to a god."

"Let's get this started Big Bro!" Celebi said.

"Right, let's begin."

I stood next to the blade, and Celebi floated next to me. He began to pour his energy into the blade, green energy going int the parts.

I used my powers on the blade, surrounding it in a pink aura. A tornado of water surrounded it, and it began to glow bright white. The three pieces snapped together, the glow getting stronger.

The water began to get stronger, as the glow began to die down. The water tornado got closer and closer to the blade, completely covering it.

The water dissipated and Celebi fell to the ground, as I fell backwards over the couch, landing on my back and looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh Arcues, I'm gonna hurl."

"Wow! This sword is amazing!" I heard Jaune say.

I pushed myself up, and looked at the sword we had created.

"Cool," I said tiredly, "Now, like the old man I am, I'm going to bed at 5 o'clock

"Cool," I said tiredly, "Now, like the old man I am, I'm going to bed at 5 o'clock."

I went into the bedroom, and passed out.