Chapter 60: Meloetta Part 3

*Third Person POV*

Future Celebi and Present Celebi landed at the base of the hill, where the green glow was getting stronger and stronger. They turned to each other and nodded, before beginning to trek up the hill.

As they did, they began to hearing singing. It was as if the voice of an angel was singing a heavenly chorus, which blessed their ears. Arceus himself had blessed whoever this was with an amazing voice, a talent she knew how to use.

The two Celebi's continued their trek, getting closer and closer to the green glow. As they reached the top, they could begin to make out the form of a young girl in the glow. Present Celebi gasped, recognizing the girl.

"Meloetta!"

He ran forward, and the form of the girl hovered in the air. The glow slowly disappeared, revealing Meloetta hovering there. She slowly floated to the ground, letting her bare feet touch the fresh grass.

She slowly opened her eyes, only to be tackle-hugged by Present Celebi. They both fell to the ground, Meloetta wrapping her arms around him.

"Meloetta!" Celebi cried, "You're okay!"

"Yes Celebi," She said, patting his back as he sobbed into her shoulder, "I'm alive."

Past Celebi watched from behind them, as the scene unfolded differently as it had in his timeline. He looked towards the sun, and realized that this is the same hill where Y/n's headstone had been placed, and where he met Meloetta again.

He realized that the sun was glowing bright on his face, as if S/n was welcoming them all into her embrace. He couldn't help but smile, as he realized that this time, she wasn't welcoming Y/n in death, she was welcoming them all to a new chance at life.

"Thanks S/n," He whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek, "Your spirit will always live on."

Future Celebi turned towards the two younger kids, clapping his hands.

"Welcome back Meloetta." He said, smiling widely.

"Umm," Meloetta replied, "Who are you? Why do you look like an older Celebi?"

"There's quite a lot to explain," He said, "Let's go back to the school and we'll explain."