Chapter 3: Legends Meet Part 2

*Iris POV*

I opened my eyes, and saw a world of clouds. The ground was made of clouds, and there were clouds in the sky. There was nothing but clouds as far as I could see.

"Welcome, child."

I spun around, looking for the voice.

"Do not be alarmed, child," It spoke, "I'm so glad to see that you're healthy."

"Who are you?" I asked, "And how do you know me?"

"I have watched you your whole life," It said again, "As for how I know you..."

It went silent, and then I felt something below me. Something launched through the clouds, a massive, phoenix like creature.

 Something launched through the clouds, a massive, phoenix like creature

"You are my daughter."

My eyes went wide, as I looked at the beast in front of me. It looked at me, and then began to glow. It transformed, into a humanoid form, as the glow died down.

 It transformed, into a humanoid form, as the glow died down

I looked at her, and she looked at me, tears in her eyes.

"I'm so glad I finally get to meet you, my child." She said.

I couldn't speak. I walked up to her, and pulled her into a hug, as she did the same.

"M-mom, I've always wondered where you were." I said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you, child." She said, "But Y/n did take good care of you, it seems."

"Y/n?" I asked, as we split.

"Your uncle, Y/n Lugia."

"Lugia? You mean the guy who's attacking Beacon?" I said.

"Yes," She said, "It would appear his heart has been consumed by darkness. He cannot control what he does, only watch as he causes the world to be destroyed."

"What can I do?" I asked, "He's so powerful."

"This has happened once before, humans captured him and forced darkness into his heart. Another human helped him, using his kindness to save him. But that method will not work now."