Chapter 45: Kyogre VS Y/n

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

Keep ya waiting, huh?

See ya in another life Brotha!

*Third Person POV*

Y/n and Kyogre charged at each other, blades locking and sending sparks flying. The two combatants growled at each other, each attempting to over power the other.

Y/n broke the clash, and leg swiped Kyogre. She fell to the ground, and Y/n raised his blade to strike. She rolled to the side, and kicked him to the ground. He rolled to a few feet away, changing his sword to his bow.

He shot an arrow at Kyogre, who created an icy barrier. Y/n fire three more arrows, which plinked off the barrier weakly.

Kyogre dropped the barrier, and launched an ice beam at him. Y/n shot a hydro pump, which countered her attack.

The beams fought each other, each vying for superiority over the other. Y/n stopped his attack and used Protect, making the ice beam strike his barrier uselessly.

Y/n shot another arrow at her, piercing her shoulder. She pulled the arrow out and threw it back at him, as he jumped over it. It pierced the wall behind him, impaling itself there.

"Holy crap..."

"DIE!" She screamed.

She charged at him, her fist covered in a glowing blue energy. It was met with Y/n's own fist, surrounded in pink energy.

"Kyogre, this isn't you!" Y/n yelled, pleading with his friend, "Please, wake up!"

"DIE YOU INSUFFERABLE FOOL!"

Kyogre shot an ice beam directly into Y/n's chest, sending him flying into the wall. He crashed, causing cracks to spread across the wall. She ran at him, punching him deeper into the wall. She struck his with quick, heavy strikes, sending blood flying from his wounds. He tried to fight back, but she just grabbed him and slammed his face into the floor, repeatedly beating his face against the rock.

"Get off him, you bitch!"

Articuno came out of cover holding a bow, ready to fire.

She launched arrows into the ground around Kyogre, causing massive clumps of ice to grow

She launched arrows into the ground around Kyogre, causing massive clumps of ice to grow. Kyogre turned his attention to her, and growled.

"Fine, you all die!"