Chapter 21

Dragonball: Unforgotten  

Chapter Twenty-one

Goku was amazing. Not that you didn't believe that before he married you but it was just reaffirmed after. There wasn't too big of a feast but it was a good sized dinner. You even managed to get down a normal plate of food. And that was on top of the shake you had from earlier. After that, Goku did something you hadn't expected.

He handed you some gummy vitamins. It was hard to get your smile to abate after that. The fact that he remembered such a small detail of your daily life was touching.

After the dinner he walked straight out to the dark pavalon that made up most of the lookout. With the fact that you were still tied to him, that meant that you naturally had to follow behind him.

"Okay, So we're going to start on your training now."

You looked at him and then down at the beautiful dress you were wearing. And then you did that motion again. You were suddenly hit with a sort of hostility that you never thought you would feel. A wave of possessiveness that you never thought you could feel over an inanimate object.

"Goku I love you but if you make me ruin my wedding dress, I will end you."

Such as it was. The dress you had on wasn't necessarily what most people would call a wedding dress. It was more like a ball or gala gown. But Kami had a damned good sense of style, go figure. He made you look great and did it in your favorite color combination.

Goku's eyes widened at that sentiment. He laughed nervously as he tried to think of a solution. He looked at your dress and at your face a few times before he figured out exactly what to do. Goku motioned for you to turn around to he could help you out of your dress. And you looked at him like he was crazy.

"Aw, come on, it's just the four of us on the lookout. It'll be a waste of time if we go all the way back to the room just to change. Besides you have your underwear stuff on right?"

From what you felt, you actually had on a rather nice, supportive corset. From the fact that you'd been easily able to bend and sit without needing to adjust your movements it was not something that would actually restrict your movements (much) but it held your chest up perfectly. And it matched with the neckline of the gown so that it didn't show from underneath. Kami was really good at creating things; you vaguely wondered if he had a lot of practice creating women's clothes. As you considered it you nodded and finally aquiatested to his request. Even the arms were able to be done so that you could slip out of it.

So you stood there for a moment as Goku tilted his head, looking at the undergarments that Kami had fashioned for you. He smiled as your face lit up like a traffic light. You grumbled under your breath as the embarrassment got even worse when you saw that he was pulling his first top out from his belt. But he didn't seem to be in the mood to take it completely off, and he even left the blue one tucked right where it was. You started to question him as you saw him rip the orange gi top right down the middle, creating more of an overcoat thing rather than a shirt. Goku slipped this off one of his shoulders so that it could be easily reversed and put onto you without having to disturb the red cord that Kami tied you and he together with.

Which meant that you were wearing it inside out but hey, that wasn't too bad. You knew, at least, that it was a fresh one so you didn't worry about sweat or anything. You felt bad that he ruined one of his shirts but that was about it. The fact that it had his body heat was nice and it really did somehow keep you pretty warm compared to just walking around in your underwear. And while it wasn't that long on you, even though he managed to tie it closed with half of the blue fabric belt (which was the next thing he tore in half, making it half as wide on both of you), it did cover just passed your butt. There really wasn't too much more that you could really ask for given the situation. Well you could but...eh. You didn't. It only took a moment more as you folded up the gown that had been ceremoniously dropped to the ground and tucked it into a safe corner.