Chapter 52

Dragonball: Unforgotten
Chapter fifty-two

"Hide your power level and run!" Gohan said in a deep, raspy, and frantic voice.

But it was too late. As Gohan's appearance caused a scene with all the kids and mothers in the park, especially his own little brother who started to run up,Goku appeared. He looked thrashed as well and his clothes were in the same state as Gohan's. But he looked decidedly less thrashed than your friend. And he looked far more pissed.

You didn't have much time to think about what you were doing. As you called out a heartfelt "sorry" to Gohan you were already moving. You concentrated as you ran straight at Goku. And once you felt his arms wrap around you posessively, you knew exactly what you had to do.

"You're mine," Goku said in a tone that sent chills all the way down your spine and through your tail. "Not Gohan's, not anyone else's. Mine. You promised."

"Goku, you married Chichi," you tried to reason with him, hoping that maybe you weren't going to have to resort to what you thought you'd have to.

"I married you first," His arms tightened around you like titanium boas. "I only married Chichi because I promised her when I was a kid, when I thought that was a type of food."

You were glad he wasn't talking loud. That seemed like an awful thing for Gohan or Goten to hear their father admit to.

"You live with her. You slept with her. You have a family with her. She's your wife now Goku, not me. You can't be married to two people at the same time. So we're not married anymore Goku."

See, rationally you should have known to just shut up. You should have remembered how stubborn he was over a concept he didn't like. You should have also remembered that his brain worked out things in a very fair, equal manner. If not, perhaps, a little backwards.

You felt his muscles tense everywhere under your touch. They almost quivered with tension.

"No," he said firmly. "You.are.not.marrying.Gohan."

If there was a way that you could have flushed darker you would have. But there really wasn't. As bad as it was to admit, being held like you were was kind of hott. You were right about the fact that Goku had only gotten hotter over the years. He was still Goku but...well when you could see a vein pushing just underneath the skin that said something. Every muscle bulged and you could feel it all.

When you felt Gohan trying to help get you released, for example, you even felt Goku's jaw tense. It felt like he was getting ready to pounce. His energy, what was left of it, flared violently. You even felt him start to untangle his arm as his ki shifted to his center. He was going to attack Gohan.

No.

You cling to him tightly and took him somewhere else. To a place you were sure he couldn't hurt anyone. At least not Gohan.

Your body slammed to the ground the moment you got there. It felt like every bone was being crushed in your body. And your insides were squeezing out of you like you were a tube of toothpaste. You were a saiyan. You could pretty easily handle 10x the Earth's gravity. And after Gohan you could probably handle 50x...maybe 100x with difficulty.

But not the insane 350x that Vegeta trained with.

The force of it was crushing you to death. the sound you made was akin to a dog being runned over.

"What the hell are you doing here Kakarot?" Vegeta snapped.

If it wasn't for the fact that Goku blew up the machine in the middle, you probably would have been dead before Vegeta realized that you were there. As it was the sudden change in Gravity made you feel like you'd just been launched into space. And the shock of it had you whiting out before Vegeta ever got his answer.