Chapter 49

Dragonball: Unforgotten
Chapter Forty-nine

You smiled in contentment as you slowly woke up. You could feel Goten laid out against you even before you recognized that you were waking up. It was an instinctual thing that had been pinging in the back of your mind, keeping you from rolling over onto him. He even had one of your arms wrapped in his as though you would disappear if he didn't hold on to you.

But that didn't explain the heavy thing draped over you. Blurrily you looked down at what the weight was as you slowly woke up. When it came into focus you realized that it was an arm. A very adult sized, muscular arm. So you said the first thing that came to mind.

"Gohan?" You whispered, lips dry.

You realized it wasn't Gohan almost the moment that his name slipped out of your lips. Goten shifted beside you anxiously as he unconsciously registered your distress. He wasn't the only one who moved. The arm around you pulled you in closer protectively, causing you to flush. Goten squirmed uncomfortably as he was squished between you and a wall of muscle.

To try and spare him that, you pulled him on top of you. Goten roused, looking up at you sleepily then yawning and going right back to sleep. Feeling really tense you turned over onto your side and squeezed your eyes tightly closed. You held Goten to you as you took a few deep breaths trying to calm down.

Where was Gohan anyways? What time was it?

The wall of muscle known as Goku apparently got sick of you shifting around. He closed the distance that you'd made. His arms wrapped tightly around you and Goten. Your mind worked over time as your body heated under his touch as though flaring to life for the first time.

Great. Just what you needed. You tried to curl around Goten to focus on him more and limit your contact with Goku. You tried to wait until his grip loosened so you could get  up. But it never did. And it was so hard not to turn around so you could run your hand through his hair. Or down his chest, down his abs, all the way down and down. From what you'd seen and recently felt, he had changed. It might have been a short time for you but it had been years of insane levels of training for him. He'd been beautiful before but you were willing to bet he looked like he'd been carved from stone now.

Your thoughts were not helping. Especially when you felt his face in your hair. Goku curled around you in his half sleep state, drawing in a deep breath. You squeezed your eyes closed, willing Gohan to wake up and help. But he didn't. You took in a sharp breath, trying to suppress the desire that raced up your spine. It didn't work; not in time. You felt him rise against your ass.

"You smell good," his voice was sleepy, deep and thick.

His hands, moved from around Goten to hold your hips. Your skin heated at his touch and a blush rose to your face. You felt him take another deep breath and you tried to scoot away.

It wasn't right. He was married. With kids. One of the kids was roughly your age and the other one was still wrapped in your arms. Worst of all - he didn't remember you.

You didn't get very far before Goku's arms locked, hands gripping you. You squirmed, trying not to make a sound, as Goku sleepily dragged you back. And then he bucked into you.

"Goku!" You snapped loudly, in shock that he would do something so brazen.

Your hands flew to your mouth as you realized what you had just done. Goten stirred and this time when he looked up at you his eyes stayed open.

"Are you okay?" Goten asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Uh, yes. Your dad being here just surprised me. Now, go brush your teeth and put on your clean clothes in the bathroom. We'll go get breakfast and go find your brother when you're done."