Chapter 86

Dragonball: Unforgotten
Chapter Eighty-six

"Mom, Stop, please," Gohan asked as politely as he could.

Chichi had him by the arm. She thought that she was pulling him along but in reality he was walking behind her. If he didn't want to move there was no way that she'd be able to get him to move. But she was his mother so he was trying to be respectful and not embarrass her in public. It was hard. And she made it harder by the second seeing as Chichi seemed to have no qualms about embarrassing him. She "dragged" him through the city in only his pants. She hadn't waited for him to put his shirt or anything else on. Gohan felt his ears burning and his face was about to explode from embarrassment.

"Not until we get home mister."

"Mom, please, I need to go check on—-"

Chichi spun on him before he could get your name out of his mouth. "Don't ever say that trallop's name! I can't believe that you were...I can't believe that I gave you so much freedom! It's no wonder that you've turned into a delinquent!"

Gohan boiled a little on the inside as he tried to stay respectful. Chichi started to pull him through the streets again as she continued to rant. Goten watched helplessly as his mother practically yelled out her woes to the world. And as his brother's expression got scarier and scarier.

"Staying out all night and coming in at all hours! Worst of all I find you like...like that! I can't believe that my little boy has been sleeping around with harlots! Don't you care about me Gohan? About how much stress you've caused me? Well! I can promise you this! From now on I won't be so lax! It's far past time that you grow up and take some responsibility! You won't be going off with that whore ever again!"

Gohan pulled to a dead stop. Chichi was nearly pulled off her feet by that action.

"Stop calling her that," he said seriously.

"That's what she is Gohan!" Chichi said passionately. "She seduced your father and got herself knocked up. She claims that it's his baby but I bet you that's a lie! From what I saw, she even made Trunks use the Dragonballs to grow up! I bet you when she realized how rich the Briefs were she was going to seduce Trunks and claim that it was his and not your fathers, but Vegeta has been keeping him so busy that time for her deception ran up. So when that didn't work she tried to kidnap your brother! And now she moved onto you! No sir, I will not have your future ruined by a gold digger, impure monster like her."

"You don't know what you're talking about," Gohan spoke through clenched teeth.

"I know exactly what I'm talking about. Women like that are toxic."

Gohan yanked his hand away from his mother's grasp. That caused Chichi to tumble forward. She looked up at him with surprise that quickly turned angry. But when she saw the rage building up behind Gohan's eyes, and that it was directed at her, Chichi froze in her spot.

"She has tried to do more for you and our family than anyone else. Did you know that before you and Dad were married...he married her? No, practically no one knew that. Because until after the tournament, Dad couldn't remember. Kami made him forget. Something happened to her that she couldn't control and it destroyed Dad to the point that the guardian of Earth didn't think that Dad would recover. So he made him forget while she was getting fixed up and fighting to stay alive. What do you think would happen if any other person died and we couldn't use the dragonballs to bring them back? Dad would probably find a way to move on and smile again. But he couldn't with her because he loved her that much. He has never loved anyone else that much; not even us."