Chapter 81

Dragonball: Unforgotten
Chapter Eighty-one

"So...did you talk to your mom yet?" You asked carefully as you made your way to the kitchen after just walking into your apartment.

You figured I it'd be easier to get Gohan talking about an important subject rather than him wanting to know what happened with Goku. Especially since you were still mentally turning it over to begin with. Besides that, after being sapped of energy in the other world you felt oddly hungry. Not to mention the romp that you had with Gohan right before that. So you weren't in the mood to have a conversation about something that could turn into an argument. Everything was easier on a full stomach after all. Unfortunately there really wasn't anything to eat in your fridge. Which meant that you were left grumbling and pouting like a child.

"No...not yet. Why?"

"Uhhh, she accused me of kidnapping Goten. Said she was going to call the police," you were suddenly glad she didn't know your last 'name'.

"Wait she said what?" Gohan asked as he looked at you with wide eyes.

"Yep. Then threatened me with you. And I miiiight have said yeah, but it'd be a fight we'd have in bed or something like that," you spoke, or rather mumbled as you looked in your  cabinet just in case you were missing something.

"Oh..." Gohan looked really nervous. Not that you blamed him.

You closed your cabinet and looked at him. You had a wavering, nervous smile on your face. "Yeah...and considering what she saw after, I'm betting she's going to want to slap me again. I almost snapped when she did it the first time and I figure breaking my boyfriend's mother might not be a good thing so..."

"She hit you?" Gohan asked in disbelief. "When?"

"Like right before you showed up."

Damn you wanted food. You could feel the irritation start to scratch at your exterior. Chichi was literally the bane of your existence for both Goku and Gohan.

"Oh. Oh man."

And he was probably getting the severity of the situation right about now.

"I'm hoping she doesn't try to say I kidnapped you," you mentioned.

Hmm, was any place even open? You knew the sun was down now but like...what time was it?

"She wouldn't..."

"You sure about that?"

"...no," Gohan admitted.

"You should probably get home before she tries. Maybe soothe over that whole kidnapping thing before..."

You trailed off as you realized you were about to bring up part of the conversation you had with Goku. Gohan looked at you intently as he caught on to the fact that you'd stopped yourself from talking. The tall teenager made his way over to you as he asked.

"Before that? What's wrong?"

"Goku said he'd take care of it as soon as he was brought back. He was trying to get me to go to Namek with him right then and that was one of his reasonings for going right away."

"How did he plan for you to go there without a spaceship? You can't touch him. And you've never been to Namek. So that rules out instant transmission."

You held up your arm, which was still wrapped in the red cord. "This let us touch. But it takes a lot of my energy since I'm the living person I guess. Either way it's probably better if you make sure she wasn't serious. Or it could get pretty ugly and I'm betting Goku's way of helping will just...kind of make the whole situation worse."