Chapter 117

Dragonball: Unforgotten
Chapter One Hundred and seventeen

Goku stared down at you with that adorable smile. Right now that smile was alarming.

He wasn't supposed to be there - he was supposed to have been with Chichi and Goten "ideally". You had been fighting so hard for at least Goten and Chichi's unborn Goku-spawn to have a semi-healthy family. That was kind of one of the conditions to bringing him back to life. Yet he was there with you, far away from his mountain home. Another major thing he promised in order to come back was that he was supposed to have been faithful to his legal wife - Chichi. ...And yet he was currently inside you.

Gohan was right; Goku broke his promises the moment he got the chance.

"Are you okay?" Goku asked as he looked down at you, his smile slowly shifting into a concerned frown. "You're really quiet and your eyes are really wide. I didn't go too hard did I?"

"No," you told him as you continued to try and catch your breath.

"Good," the smile was back.

Damn that smile. He was seriously doing weird things to your emotions - love, fear, anxiety, tranquility and a bunch of other contradicting things that was making you a little nauseous.

"Cause in a few minutes I really want to see how fast I can go now. I bet I can fuck you a whole lot better than before!"

"Goku!" You gasped at his unfiltered attitude; the worst part was that he said it with such an innocent air.

He blinked, leaning his head onto one of your ankles. "What? We're alone right?"

You wanted to scream. Or cry. Something inside of you wanted to let out at least some of the turbulent emotions inside. Instead you dislodged his head as you brought your legs down off of his shoulders. You had to keep your legs spread still considering the fact that he was between your legs.

Did the water just turn off? Had you been able to hear the water in the pipes at all?

You started to try and scoot away from Goku but to no avail. You felt something stretching in a painful way as you tried to move. It was painful enough that for a moment you thought Goku's penis was trying to rip out your vagina.

"Aw, come on you know we can't move for a while," Goku said as he regained his hold on your hips.

You squeezed your eyes closed as you held in a groan. This time it was not the sexy kind so much as a complaint. You kind of had forgotten since it had really only happened twice. If Goku finished inside of you at or around the same time you orgasmed...you and he were stuck together for a very long time. That was something that had never really happened with Gohan. Gohan fell asleep still inside of you, sure, but you and he had never gotten painfully stuck.

"I'm already pregnant damn it."

"Yeah, I know," Goku said as he looked down at you slightly confused.

"...this sort of shit is supposed to happen in animals that are trying to reproduce," you explained with gritted teeth. "So none of the swimmers get out."

Goku didn't lose his grin as he shifted his weight between his feet.

Footsteps. Those were definitely footsteps. I'm a fearful panic, you curled yourself up and grabbed onto Goku's neck. As your legs wrapped around your waist, he happily held onto your thighs and ass. The moment he started peppering your face with kisses you closed your eyes.

And like a coward you ITed it out of there.

The temperate salt water was a little deeper than you meant to go. Considering the fact that you didn't have any clothes on that was a good thing. And it would help to wash your juices out of Goku's pants - the same pants he hadn't even bothered to pull down before pounding away. Apparently just ripping a hole down the front had been enough for him.