Chapter 69

Dragonball: Unforgotten
Chapter sixty-nine

You felt a little out of touch with reality as you moved towards the familiar dwelling. Before you got to the door it opened, allowing Broly to walk through. After the conversation with Gohan, somehow Broly didn't seem that imposing. At least compared to the future that was seemingly coming at you too fast. Broly wanting a chance to help you create a new saiyan didn't seem nearly as overwhelming as Gohan wanting to not only do that but keep you for life. From what you gathered he wanted the whole domestic experience seeing as how he'd talked about getting a job when he was done with college so you didn't have to worry about money. Which was a nice thought but you didn't want to be that reliant on anyone ever again.

"Stop," Broly said in a serious tone.

You looked up at him, blinking. But you stopped as he commanded. Though you took that literally. Broly moved forward and stood in front of you with his imposing presence. One of his hands reached out and lifted your chin so that you were looking up. The sudden jerking motion kind of hurt but you weren't going to make a big deal out of it.

"Stop worrying."

Well...that made more sense than him just flat out telling you to stop moving.

"I can't," you answered truthfully.

"Yes, you can. You don't have to worry about anything."

"Yes I do," you argued back but kept the heat out of your voice.

Broly withdrew his hand from your chin. But you didn't turn your head back down. You figured if he raised it up then he wanted to see your face when you talked to him.

"You are more important than the others on this planet. You do not need to worry because of them," he stated reasonable. "If the hurt you, if they cause you trouble, I will deal with them."

And that was exactly one situation you were trying to avoid.

______________________________

Goten sat excitedly in his seat. Though sat might be a kind word for it. He had mostly scooted off of the chair at this point even though his legs couldn't touch the ground. Beside him, Trunks looked decidedly less enthusiastic. In fact, he seemed kind of angry.

"So you understand why I might need to stop playing as much right?" You prompted the six year old Goten.

"Uh huh. Because you're growing a baby inside your tummy!" Goten said with a smile. "I'm going to be a big brother!"

Well at least two out of four Sons were happy about the situation. Gohan was still didn't seem happy or upset by the news; at least not after he considered the fact that just because you were having Goku's child didn't mean you were going to be in a romantic relationship with him. Although if Goku and your poor abused heart had anything to say about it...

"Yeah, more or less," you replied. "But the important part is that I'm going to need to use the dragonballs to make sure everyone stays safe. And that Gohan and I need to be the one to tell your mom...not you. You think you can remember that?"

"Uh huh!" Goten easily agreed.

You looked to Trunks. He seemed to be upset. But like a proud little boy it looked more like anger than anything. You frowned a little at that, worried about what was going through his head.

"Hey, Goten, I want you to go find me the prettiest flowers you can find. But remember, this time you can't take the whole plant. And if it's in someone else's yard you have to ask before you can pick one."