Chapter 79

Dragonball: Unforgotten
Chapter Seventy-nine

"Yeah, I do," you admitted quietly. "Rules help to keep things working."

Goku continued to frown as he looked at you. You could see the fact that he disagreed with you as clear as day on his face. But he was oddly silent as he stared down at you. You found yourself wanting to hide from the intense look in his eyes as the moment continued.

"You get seven," Goku said quietly after a long time. "Seven rules I have to listen to forever. That's it. But I get to tell you what I want for listening."

...was he negotiating or something? You looked at him questioningly.

"I think the no means no rule when it comes to what we do and don't want to do is still good."

"Hmm, okay but you don't get to tell me to go away and expect me to listen."

As he spoke he leaned down and gently pressed his lips to the underside of your eyes, one right after another. Then he moved to your cheeks before brushing over your lips. His hand around your ribs pushed upwards, thumb brushing across your chest as he seemingly felt the weight of your womanly assets. Soon after you had to suppress a shiver, though the look in Goku's eyes said he knew your true reaction. His hand traveled down your body, gently massaging as he made his way down towards your ass.

"You're distracting me," you said as you gave him a well known look of non-serious indignation.

Goku just grinned at you. He had no intention of letting you think in peace. Nor did he think he could stop touching you even if he wanted to let you think. You were fun to tease. Other than fighting a strong opponent or creating a baby with you, it had to be the most fun thing to do. Traveling was good too because that meant games. Like chase; he liked chasing you. Particularly he liked hearing you laugh and squeal as he chased you. Holding you at the end wasn't bad either though he hadn't done that enough when you and he had traveled together. Goku wished he could go back in time and make himself do everything with you a lot sooner; maybe if he'd known about sex and intimacy sooner things would have turned out better.

He gently brought his hand over your belly. There was a slight give already, just barely there, as your body grew around his daughter. It was a warm thought to him that made stars erupt somewhere deep inside of him. He was finally going to get to have his family with you. Everything he'd dreamed of as a teenager was about to start - there were just more hiccups than he wanted. Like the fact that every other damned saiyan wanted the exact same thing he did with you. Gohan, Broly...even Trunks. Goku had a feeling that given the chance, Goten would too. And if you weren't like his mom in his head in a few years...well Goku didn't want to think about it because the very thought made him angry. At the very least, Vegeta hadn't seemed interested in you. And for that reason alone he was Goku's New favorite person.

"You're so pretty when you're thinking," Goku said with such an innocent tone that you'd never have known what he was thinking.

Somehow though you got the distinct impression that there was a sea of jealousy and anger right beneath the surface.

"You're bias Goku," you told him with a smile that stubbornly refused to get off your face. "I'm average at best. There are much prettier woman out there."

Goku shook his head before gently kissing your lips. "Nope. You're the prettiest."

"And you're still trying to distract me," was what you said as you playfully flicked him on the nose.

Goku pulled back with a grin. "If I was really trying to distract you, I'd be licking and sucking that nerve bundle above the hole between your legs. Huh, what is that called anyways? The area that you really like when I lick it back and forth?"