Chapter 118

Dragonball: Unforgotten
Chapter One Hundred and eighteen

The sun had long since gone down completely by the time you'd been able to dislodge yourself from Goku. Even next to such warm spring waters the air had a chill in it. Not that you felt it; the weather would need to be a lot colder before you felt it. Besides biology there was also the Goku of it all. Despite the fact that he'd been dislodged you couldn't shake him - he wouldn't let you out of his arms no matter what you did. Including when you used the warm spring to wash up a bit.

You wanted to hit him in equal measure to the desire to cuddle into him.

How in all of the worlds did Chichi not appreciate all the training he did? World ending motivations aside, the muscles in his arms felt so comforting. The warm springiness of his chest was the perfect headrest. There was just something so much better about a saiyan's chest compared to a human's. Maybe it was the extra warmth or the heart rate. Maybe it was some pheromones musk compound that you couldn't consciously pick up. But whatever it was you just felt at home when you were being hugged. And Goku gave the best hugs. Not that you told him that or he might get a bigger head than he already had.

Nor did you want to let him know how you knew saiyan cuddles were better than human cuddles. Somehow you didn't think Sharpener would appreciate the extra danger that could potentially put him in. Besides there was another conversation you wanted to have with him. Goku barely roused from his nap as you started to sit up. It wasn't until you went to move his arms from around you so that you could fully sit up away from him, that he cracked an eye. When he saw your frown, Goku moved to sit up as well. Though even in his standard cross legged position, he tried to pull you back into his lap.

You resisted, pushing at his demanding hands, as you spoke out. "Goku you can't hold me all day and night."

"Who says?"

His hands, like your own, were busy. It was just that you and he worked to counteract one another. The exchange was only a handful of heart beats but it felt like eternity until he calmed down with all the grabbing. There was an unspoken compromise as he kept both of his hands on your legs with your knees touching him. You made sure to keep your hands on top of his own just to ensure that he didn't immediately try to pull you back into his lap when he thought you weren't paying attention.

"I do. Seriously, how am I supposed to get anything done if you're always holding me?" You grumbled, trying to keep back the nonsensical grin.

As much as you protested, you did enjoy being held. It was just that there was a lot going on. There was a lot you needed to tell him that you didn't want to do while cuddling. Somehow you figured that would have the opposite effect from what you wanted.

Goku seemed thoughtful at your question but then he simply smiled and shrugged. "I guess you'll figure it out."

And just like that, he pulled you into his lap regardless of your hands on his. You glared at the smiling face that you saw in front of you. In retaliation you made him as uncomfortable as you could as you refused to move your legs from their bent position. Which meant that your knees were digging into his stomach. Your tail slapped the ground behind you unhappily - or at least that's what you'd tell him it was expressing if he asked. Unfortunately seeing as how he had his own for years, as well as having recently gotten it back, Goku knew a lot better than that. His own tail swayed happily behind him while you sat atop his legs.

You pushed at his chest to at least create an angle where you had some space. "Not okay Goku."

"Why not? I like holding you and I know you like it."