1: "apparently you don't talk"

hey guys

its meee
lol
so
i wrote these books at a v young age when i had SHIT mental health and i was in my emo phase
ive unstanned panic! due to the band being extremely problematic
but i will keep these books up for entertainment purposes even though these books SUCK

my current stans: harry styles, melanie martinez, one direction

luv! 💓

"dylan! its your turn!"

i got up and walked out of the room. the lady who took care of us (rachel) opened the door and lightly pushed me inside. "good luck" she whispered, before closing it.

there was a tall man standing up looking out of the window. he was wearing a leather jacket and black ripped jeans. i couldn't see his face but he had n i c e hair. i sat down, feeling sick as the man looked over at me.

wasn't he kind looking? he had a big forehead. but if you shrink it he wont be the same pretty person. i snapped out of my thoughts as he sat down opposite me.
"hi im brendon. you must be dylan"
i didn't reply. i just nodded. "apparently you don't talk" he said. i went a bit red. who said that!? "lucky for you i never stop talking" he added, grinning. i sat up a little - he seemed nice.

"so...im single. and lonely for that matter. and i was thinking 'well wouldn't it be nice to adopt someone to keep me company and be my best friend...am i being weird?" he asked.
i shook my head.
"you're actually listening to what im saying?" he seemed in shock. i nodded genuinely. "i like you already" he laughed a little. i let out a smirk.

"here" he handed me his phone. "type about yourself" he said. i nodded and got typing.

im 13. when u get to know me i dont stfu. i like music. my favourite artist is ariana grande. i also love watching youtube. jack and dean are my favourite. idk what else to add.

i handed it back to him.
"well i'd love to get to know you" he said. "i love ariana too. and i've met jack and dean" i jumped up. "yeah. look" he showed me a photo of him with the two. my mouth was open. "they're cool" he put his phone away.

"so im brendon. im 25. im in a band called panic! at the disco. im single and have been for god knows how long. i make vines too and i have two dogs and i fucking love beer" he saw my face. "i don't have a problem! it helps my anxiety. im legally prescribed weed too. i-i was diagnosed with adhd when i was your age" i nodded, understanding.

brendon smiled. "man you're adorable" he sat up, laughing a bit. "you know, you remind me of a strawberry"

i furrowed my eye brows.
"i don't know. as soon as i saw you i thought 'strawberry'" he laughed again. i scoffed playfully and smiled at him. "well...i gotta let you go now. it was nice talking to you" he gestured for a hug. i hesitated. he was really sweet and nice.

so i let him hug me.
"imagine if i got to do this everyday. hug an adorable girl like you" he said to me as he pulled away. "well, see you soon" he ruffled my hair and let me go. i smiled at him and left the room.
"you okay?" rachel asked me as soon as i left. i nodded and went to the main room and sat back down.

i put my ear buds in and let god is a women by ariana grande play. but soon enough rachel came inside with brendon. i took my easy phones out and listened. she gave her usual speech about oh if you dont get chosen you're still unique blah blah blah. then she turned to brendon.
"oh god this is awkward" he smiled nervously. "uh...i've decided to adopt dylan"

all eyes went on me. my heart stopped. brendon wants to adopt me? why? "dylan. is that a yes? you wanna go home with him?" rachel asks. i nodded and got up. brendon smiled gratefully. he told me not to pack anything - don't know why. he signed some stuff off for me and told me to select some songs to listen to on the way home. i nodded and he gave me his phone. how was he trusting me with his phone? he's literally a rockstar. i went ahead and put a shit ton of ariana grande on a new playlist while he signed papers and shit. after i gave him phone back and i was to say bye to everyone i went to say bye and the door slammed in my face. they were angry at me. i shrugged and went back to brendon.

"alright dylan urie. we should go" he grinned at me. i smiled back and followed him out. i waved bye to rachel and closed the door behind me. he led me to his car and told me to sit in the passenger seat. i sat down and he plugged in the aux cord and pressed shuffle on the playlist. no tears left to cry by ariana grande played. he laughed.
"i knew you'd choose ariana grande" he started driving and sang along.

"Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (oh, yeah)
I'm pickin' it up (yeah), pickin' it up (yeah)
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up
Ain't got no tears in my body
I ran out, but boy, I like it, I like it, I like it
Don't matter how, what, where, who tries it
We're out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now, can't stop so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth, and if you don't know
Then now you know it, babe
Know it, babe, yeah
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like, all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We're on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (oh, yeah)
Yeah, we turnin' it up
They point out the colors in you, I see 'em too
And, boy, I like 'em, I like 'em, I like 'em
We're way too fly to partake in all this hate
We out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now, can't stop, so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth, and if you don't know
Then now you know it, babe
Know it, babe, yeah
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like, all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We're on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry (so don't cry)
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now
Shut your mouth
Ain't got no tears left to cry
Oh yeah, oh yeah
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We're on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry (cry)
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Pickin' it up (yeah), pickin' it up (yeah)
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up"

"show off" i typed onto my phone. he laughed. "jealous?" he asked.
"dream on" i typed. brendon just smiled.

the playlist went on and soon we were at his house. we got out and he led me inside. two dogs ran over barking. i loved dogs!! i jumped with excitement and picked up the jack russell terrier.
"thats bogart. this is penny lane" he picked up the boston terrier and closed the door. he showered her with love and set her down. i hugged bogart and let him go. "i'll show you to your room" he led me upstairs

he opened the first door and showed me. it was pretty. the walls where white and i had a sofa bed. there was a bedside, chest of drawers and dressing table. i even had my own closet and dressing table.
"we gotta go shopping today for some stuff" he said. "its real naked in here"
i smirked at him. he looked at me and laughed.