84: "hey strawberry"

i woke up, music playing in my ears. the couple next to me were sleeping too. i yawned and checked my phone to see lots of messages. i went on instagram story and took a weird selfie.

wow i caught up on a week of sleep

i then checked my texts.

brendon <3: Cal me when you're in the main part of the airport

jessica🌈: i miss you baby girl

justin siwa: whats 2x8

justin siwa: nvm

there was only twenty minuets left. i did a mini instagram q&a while i waited.

where are you going?
idek

are you a virgin?
sadly😔🎻

the 1975?
amazing band

where's brendon?
tokyo

are you and sarah close?
very

we soon landed and went through border controls. i called brendon up.
"hey!" he exclaimed.
"hi! im in..." i looked around. "i can not tell what language that is" i said as i saw the writing all around. "oh god is that racist!?"
"you're fucking clueless" he laughed.
"brendon help me!"
"okay, okay! where are you?"
"by a plant" i said.
"there's a lot of plants"
"okay um...theres some jpop poster in front of me"
"baby metal! i freaking love them"
"wait...how did you know it was a baby metal poster?"
he chuckled. "why don't you turn around?"

i spun around and tears filled my eyes. my dad was standing a meter away from me holding a bouquet of lilies. he put his phone down. "hey strawberry"

i sprinted over to him and jumped into his arms, crying. he held me close, kneeling down my height.
"aw its okay" he smiled.

this was the only thing i needed. brendon holding me in his arms telling me that it was okay while i was crying my heart out. how could i ask for more?

he pulled away and wiped my tears.
"we're in tokyo. you're staying with us for the last three shows on tour"
"wait really!?"
"yup. oh and" he handed me the flowers. "these are for you"
i laughed. "thanks" he took my suitcase and my hand and we left the airport.

zack was waiting for us. he put my suitcase in the bus and we got in. i spotted jake and ran and hugged him.
"hey best friend!" he grinned.
nicole, the string girls, mike, dan and the horny boys were all hanging out. i was wide awake from my flight thanks to the 11 hours of sleep i had. jake pointed his camera at me.
"look who's here!" he exclaimed. i dabbed and brendon grinned. he came over and hugged me.
"you can stop crying now" he said.
"get off you dork" i mumbled, giggling and pushing him away. he laughed and picked me up, spinning me round. i squealed, begging to be put down.
"wow im crying" jake said.

us three and zack went to go explore a bit. we went to some food places and saw some landmarks. jake let me use his camera and take some pictures. we also stumbled into some fans. i took a photo of them with brendon and then they asked for a photo with me! i knew i couldn't say no but it was really awkwarD. zack stepped in and said we were short on time. thank god for that.

tokyo, here i am.
im freaking anxious.