26: "i'd love to hang out"

"brendon?"

it was breakfast time. we were sitting across from each other eating pancakes and fruit. i was feeling like shit.
"yeah?" he looked up at me.
"are you...busy today?" i asked.
"don't think so" he chewed.
"could we maybe...hang out?"

no. what the hell ,why did i ask what.
my dad smiled. "i'd love to hang out"
i wanted to cry. "thanks" i said, my voice cracking a little.
"come here you" he opened his arms and i flew into them, crying. "you're gonna be okay" he mumbled, holding me close. he could tell i wasn't happy today.

"go take a shower, get into some nice clothes and listen to some music" he instructed me, wiping my tears. i nodded and headed upstairs.
"also i love you so much" he added. i smiled a little as i put on ariana grande. i did as i was told and had a shower. i then got ready into denim jeans, a panic! at the disco t shirt and black vans. i brushed and dried my short hair and got my bag. i went downstairs and saw brendon had made me a snack.

chocolate covered strawberries.

"you look cool" he kissed my head as i sat down. i picked up a strawberry.
"like these strawberries" i grinned and took a bite out of one of them.
"come on, lets go do something" he led me to the car and let me put on some music. i chose ariana grande.

we made it into town and i grabbed brendons arm.
"i was thinking we could go for a walk, talk, maybe get a snack" he went on.
"i could do with a walk, talk and a snack" he grinned when i said that.
"so whats bugging ya?" he asked.
"life" i said a bit quietly.
"you think life is crap?" he pondered.
"yeah. and more" i replied. "everything just gets harder and that therapist scared the crap outta me"
"she scared me too" he admitted.
"like...i wish i could talk more and stuff. i just wanna be normal"

i'd never told anyone this before.

"well if you ever wanna see someone new or anything, let me know" he suggested.
"i will...thanks" i agreed.
"oh my god its brendon urie!" we heard screaming.
we turned around and saw a group of girls running towards us. they crowded us and started fangirling and chattering. brendon gave them his full attention and talked while i shuffled closer ti him. he knew i was getting a bit worked up but he didn't dare let go of me.

then they all wanted photos. i held my hand out for each of their phones so i could take them and they happily agreed. maybe it would distract me from all the anxiety??

"wow you're so pretty!" one said.
"wait, i saw you at the ariana show!"
"i could literally squeeze you!"
"do you listen to girl in red?"
the compliments were a surprise. i never get them. only from brendon and justin really. it was weird now. and different. thousands of people compliment me and say nice things to me everyday.
"guys look! shes wearing a panic! shirt!" one of them pointed. they all awed. "i love how you support brendon and the band" she -;:3: kindly.

i stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to do. i did smile a little though.
"well er we should get going. it was awesome meeting you all, thanks for coming over" brendon said.
"yeah anytime! we love you"
"i love y'all too"
"you did amazing" we were sitting in mcdonalds eating fries.
"i did, didn't i?" i smiled. he did too.
"really. you did. im so proud of you"
"thanks"