2: "if you get lost then scream"

we headed to the mall to get some stuff.
"if you get lost then scream" brendon said. i folded my arms and gave him a disappointed look. he grinned. "im kidding. just text me" he said as we walked in.

first we went to bed, bath and beyond and got stuff for my room. brendon was really fun to shop with - he was really sweet, understanding and hilarious. he nearly made me laugh as well. we went to some clothing stores too. and then he offered to get us some mcdonalds before we went. i'd never been so i let him choose for me - he got me nuggets, fries and a strawberry milkshake.
"for my strawberry" he said. then he laughed - he had a very genuine laugh. i just smiled and sipped it.

on the way out we bumped into two girls.
"oh my god im really sorry!" brendon said as a brown haired girl dropped her phone. he picked it up and handed it to her.
"its okay" she smiled. brendons eyes melted.
"oh uh yeah" he stammered.

was brendon stammering?

"is this your daughter?" she asked him, referring to me.
"y-yeah" he said nervously. then it hit me - brendon was attracted to her!
"shes beautiful. are you raising her on your own?" she pondered.
"i-i just adopted her today. on my own" he told her.  "her names dylan"
"damn you're good" the blonde said.
"well err we should..." brendon nodded to me.
"of course! it was nice talking to you..." she cocked her head to one side.
"brendon" he said.
"brendon. im sarah"
brendon had a look in his eyes.
"sarah we gotta meet jeremy - your boyfriend" the blonde nudged sarah.
"oh yeah. well...bye"

we got into the car and i handed brendon my phone.

YOU SO LIKE HER

"and shes taken. and i most likely won't see her ever again" he added sadly. i got a bit upset because he looked really sad.

please don't be sad. you're so nice.

"you're cute" he started the car. "now lets get started on your room"

we got home and started. i put all my clothes and stuff away while brendon put up my curtains and did my bed. we added a few final touches and it was complete.
"you like it?" he asked. i nodded. he yawned. "well its hella late. you go to bed" he said. i nodded and gave him a hug. he smiled and hugged me back.