66: "you moved on?"

"i love my boy" jessica told me.
"same! and lovely" i replied.
"copycat is a bop too" she added.
"yes! and bellyache!" i grinned.
"bellyached is so amazing - like me"
we laughed as we walked towards subway - billie eilish fans much? yes.
"oh my god dylan?"

i tore my eyes away from jessica and felt sick. it was sierra. my ex girlfriend.
"oh, hi" i said plainly.
"you two friends?" jessica asked.
"shes my ex" i told her.
"should i be worried?" she whispered.
"not at all" i turned to sierra.
"who are you?" she asked jessica.
"im dylans girlfriend" she replied.

sierra looked at me.
"you moved on already?" she asked.
"yeah" i replied simply.
"well, nice seeing you" i pulled jessica past her and we walked on.
"god i hate her" i sighed.
"so thats sierra. the mean ex?"
"yeah" i sighed. "i just don't like thinking about her. she was real shitty to me when we broke up"
"i know baby. but she can't hurt you anymore. okay?" she led me into subway.

we got a sandwhich and a drink each and sat inside talking and eating. after we finished we went to the bus stop to go to my house. i saw sierra was there too. ugh.
"can we wait?" i asked jessica.
"its okay. nothing will happen"
i gave jessica my full attention as we sat down. she held both my hands, distracting me. sierra sat down next to me and i felt shaky and sick. i didn't want to be around her.
"you okay babe?" jessica asked.
i shook my head. "sierra" i mouthed.
"if she tries anything i'll stop her" she whispered. i nodded and leaned my head on her shoulder.

the bus came and jessica pulled me to a seat next to her right at the back. sierra sat next to me.
"you know what? i need a window" i said to jessica. i had to move...i hated my ex.
"and a brain" sierra muttered.
"excuse me?" i turned to her.
"honestly i don't get how you got over me so fast. i doubt you have. i bet your using her to hide it" she scoffed.
"leave her alone" jessica said.
"did i ask you?" sierra shot back.
"whats tour problem?" i asked.

"you! you getting a girlfriend what? three months after we broke up? whats wrong with you!?" she exclaimed.
"are you serious? i can date if i want to! YOU broke up with ME!" i said.
"so? that dosent mean i still don't have feelings for you!" she grabbed my cheeks and pulled my lips onto hers.

i pushed her away. "im walking home"
i ran down the aisle and stepped off the bus. "babe wait!" jessia called. the doors closed and it drove off and i stood there, tears in my eyes.

i got into the house and headed to my room. then brendon called me.
"dylan? you're back! me and sarah are making pizzas. come on!" just great. i and went downstairs. brendon and sarah were in the kitchen, music playing.
"brendon stop! we won't have enough for the pizzas!" sarah laughed.
"babe, i fucking love pineapple"
"me too" she put one in her mouth. she was mid chewing when brendon kissed her amd they pulled away, giggling.

they saw me standing there, crying.
"jessica came over" brendon said. "im so sorry that happened"
"its okay. i should just forget it"
"um no. sierra tried getting between you and your girlfriend"
"i just hope jessicas okay" i sighed.
"she left a few minuets ago. we figured you wanted space. call her later maybe"
"i will" i wiped my eyes. "now. where's my pizza base, huh?" i giggled.
"right here" sarah put one on the table.
brendon handed me his phone.
"play something" he said.
i went onto my playlist and put on yungblud.