91: "i have a proposal"

we headed back to my place to see my room empty minus the sheets on my bed. brendon was playing my ukulele.
"brendon...i have a proposal" jessica said. "since dylans gonna be gone by tomorrow, maybe her birthday should start now" she explained, holding me.
brendon grinned. "dude i was thinking the exact same!" he exclaimed.
"great minds think alike" i pointed out.

justin came over and we put some music on. we yelled along and made a cake...and brendon didn't trust us alone. he put in his ear plugs and texted sarah, grinning to himself. he put the cake in the oven and we got started on the frosting. when it came out (as gay...you'll see why) we put the frosting on and decorated it. it was so sick. sarah came over to have some too. brendon took a photo of us while sarah got a knife.
"this is so cool" she grinned as she cut a slice. then she gasped. "brendon look!"

the inside was a rainbow.

"no way!" he exclaimed as sarah put it on a plate. "this is awesome!" we each had a slice and i posted a photo of the cake and me with my friends.

@dylanurie: early birthday :(

"so whats your real dad like?" justin asked as we tidied up.
"brendon? oh he's the best" i said.
"your bio dad" jessica spoke.
"oh. he's an ass" i replied. "how?"
"he's so blunt and rude to brendon. and he's making me go to a real school. and he dosent believe in mental health"
"damn. what an ass" justin said.
"i know. im literally going to commit die on the second day with him" my friends laughed and i did to.
"that's not funny" brendon said in a serious tone.
"brendon she said commit die" sarah was giggling too. brendon smirked them bursted out laughing.
"okay that was pretty funny but you better not be serious" he added.

my friends were staying round the night. dylan was sleeping on an air mattress while me and jessica were in my bed. we got into our pyjamas then went to watch a movie. we watched goosebumps 2. it was meant to be scary but it was really funny. brendon ordered my favourite pizza for dinner so we had that and some light snacks.

we went upstairs to brush our teeth then headed to bed. justin couldn't get comfortable on the air mattress.
"no offence but can i sleep on the couch?" he asked.
"yeah sure!" me and jessica helped make him a cosy bed then let him sleep as he was really tired.

i locked my bedroom door and got out of my pyjamas into a black bralette, black fishnet tights and black shorts. jessica had helped me develop a lot of self confidence so around her i could be who i wanted. she struggled with body confidence too but around each other we loved ourselves. she got ready into a pink crop top and white shorts - emo and soft girl? yes.

the night consisted of giggles, smiling and a shit ton of making out. it was so good to feel loved. around her i was happy and felt beautiful.
"i love you jessica" i smiled.
"i love you too dylan" she slid me onto her lap, my legs around her waist and connected our lips together. my tongue ran itself on her lips, begging to be let it and she gave permission as my arms went round her.

i pulled away after i felt a sensation running through my body. it was a longing one.
"uhh..."
"you felt it too?" she grinned.
"maaaaybe..."