29: "me?"

"hurry darling!"

brendon had a surprise for me - he woke me up early and brought kiara, leah and desiree over to help and i was beyond confused. i was wearing blue cropped jeans, a billie eilish t shirt and fishnet tights. i put on my black old skool vans. kiara curled my hair a little, leah did my nails and desiree put glitter on my face. again. then they left and wished brendon luck and i was still confused.

brendon pulled me to the car, my mouth full of pancakes. he turned the music on and was singing along happily. i didn't know what was going on. he told me to close my eyes and he took my hand and guided me. he was talking to some people and there was screaming and laughter all around.

"open your eyes" my eyes opened and i gasped. "oh my god..." we were at disney world! "w-why are we here?" i turned to face my dad.

"you've been doing amazing. you sang at the concert. you now talk to zack and jake. you get along with my fanbase...on your birthday we had so much fun" he tucked his hand into mine. "and i love you" he smiled. i did too.

"this means so much to me" i hugged him.
"im glad" he said as i pulled away. "now lets go get you some ears" we headed to a store and he let me choose. i chose the minnie mouse pink sparkly ones. then we headed off to some rides. i'd never been to a theme park before. it was so new to me. brendon showed me all his favourite rides. i enjoyed them all but then one caught my eye.
"brendon lets go on big thunder mountain!"

and we did. we had fast track so we didn't have to wait that long. we got into a carriage and some sinners called our names. brendon said hi to them all and they wished us luck. they complimented me and i just smiled. then we were off. brendon gripped onto my hand. "incase you get scared" he said, causing e to grin.

the ride was awesome. i got a little wet and my glitter came off but i laughed a hell ton. brendon smiled at me throughout and it was so much fun.

we got off and three girls ran over to us while we were laughing together. i'd had a lot of good fan experiences so i wasn't that nervous when they came over. they asked if i could take a picture for them and guess what? i said "sure"

i took it and then they asked for one with me!i was a bit confused at first.
"can you take one with us?" one asked.
"me?" i looked round to see if there was someone else around.
"i love how confused she is!" she said to brendon.
"me too" he laughed.

brendon took one of all of us them they thanked us and went.
"that was awesome. im so proud of you" he smiled and put this arm round me.
"i said two words" i exclaimed.
"and good for you! now c'mon let's get you something"

he got me a minnie mouse plush and then we went on some more rides. it was such an amazing day. i posted some photos from the day on instagram.

@dylanurie: wow that was such a good day ily brendon ;')

i then posted the photo with me and the fans we met. i also followed them.

@dylanurie: i love this fandom so MUCH WTF WHOEVER I MET TODAY I WANT TO MARRY ALL OF YOU YOURE ALL SO NICE AHHHHHHHH