62: "will you go out with me?"

"hey uh...im in las vegas today so i can't hang out. sorry" she sighed.
"tomorrow?" i asked
"sure! oh and uh can i ask you something? i can't hold it in any longer! i-i know its stupid to ask over the phone and all" she gabbled.
"go ahead" i replied as i put my blurryface cd in my cd player.
"so uh i really really like you" she admitted.
"i like you too"" i smiled.
"will you go out with me?" she asked.
"yes" i said, my voice cracking.
"are you crying?" she asked.
"im happy" i giggled.
"me too" she laughed.  "i gotta go. talk to you later"
"bye" i ended the call and wiped my eyes.

"GAY!" justin yelled jumping in front of me. i screamed and leapt out of my chair. he laughed. "im guessing she asked you out" he sat on my bed.
"she did. i said yes" i replied as i got up and sat next to him.
"well congrats" he gave me a hug and then whipped his phone out. "jessica was kind enough to hook me up with her friend" he grinned.
"no way!" he showed me the texts and i squealed. "my baby brother is growing up" i fake cried.
"im 3 months older than you!"
"and you act 3 years younger"

we went downstairs to have some snacks. brendon was in the studio right now. we turned on the tv and watched degrassi: next class and ate popcorn.
"double date?" he nudged me.
"are you and jessicas friend dating?"
"not yet..." he trailed off.
"make a move!"
"im nervous!"
"yeah and y'all be telling me to be more confident and "ask a girl""

brendon came inside and was drinking beer in the kitchen, texting sarah while and justin played mario kart wii. i kept thinking. justin had really bad luck with love. i rejected him. jessica did too. would her friend do the same? they'd been talking for a week though. it was good so far.