88: "that sounds nice"

DYLAN POV
tour was over in three days. today brendon and i were going to see my dad.

i was so anxious. we arrived to the right place and saw him sitting there waiting. he got up, smiling. him and brendon exchanged and hi and he gestured for a hug. i shook my head, clinging to brendon. we sat down and he asked how i was. brendon squeezed my hand under the table. i listened to his breathing and copied it. i typed away on my phone good thanks.

he asked about school, my anxiety and adoption. he then asked about me and brendon. i smiled over at my dad who had zoned out.
"tell him" i mouthed.
"dylans a weird kid. one second she'll be crying on me saying she hates everything then shes making me laugh. she has an awesome sense of humour too. before she was too scared to even let me see tears in her eyes. now she talks about awful things without even a crack in her voice. over the past two years shes grown and changed. shes the reason why im so happy. she makes me really happy" he smiled at me. i smiled back.
my other dad cleared his throat. "that sounds nice" in a assholish tone. i knew very well that brendon didn't like him. i felt the same now.
"well uh we should probably leave. got a show tonight" brendon said, trying to be polite. i nodded, really wanted to get out.

"okay, well it was nice meeting you dylan. maybe when we get back to LA we can hang out some time?" FUCK NO. i nodded, not wanting to be mean. i pulled brendon as he was mid talking to him.
"i fucking hate him" i muttered as soon as we fully got away.
"me too" brendon said.
"i am NOT hanging out with him when we're back in LA!"