90: "im not going!"

"dylan have you finished packing?"

brendon came to my room frowning. "why haven't you started packing?"
"im not going!" i sulked.
he sighed and sat next to me. "i know you don't wanna go. i don't want you to leave either. but you haven't got a choice. and maybe you'll like him in the end"
"i'll only like him if he's you"
brendon chuckled. "c'mon, i'll help you"
"im not packing. im running away" i said, taking my phone off the table.
"whatever you say" brendon shrugged, not believing me. i scoffed and walked out of the room.

i walked along the sidewalk, tears in my eyes. jessica texted me. come to mcd's.
i walked in and saw her. she ran and hugged me as i sobbed onto her. "its okay baby. its okay" she whispered.
"i really don't want to go" i cried. we were sitting down now. she was eating nuggets - i couldn't touch mine at all.
"i know baby. at least you'll have me and justin still"
"i'll have to go to a proper school" i started crying again.
"try typing to him. let him know you don't want to"
"he wont get it. he's such a dick"
"look. i know we cant stop you from going to him but you have to keep in contact with us. and keep seeing molly"
"he dosent believe in mental health. he probably wont let me see her"
"oh god" she came round my side and hugged me.
"tomorrow we're supposed to be celebrating my birthday as well and i have to leave by 4"

"then your birthday starts now. you're spending your last day being 14 and your first day being 15 happy"