28: "i like your dad"

"god im so nervous" brendon said as i brushed my hair. we were sitting in my room talking - he was smoking and i was doing my hair.
"i know you are but you'll be okay. sarah seems awesome and you had an amazing time with her last week" i replied.

"shes just so gorgeous and sweet. i always lose it inside when im around her" he admitted. i finished tying my hair into a half up half down bun.
"i noticed" i got up and sat next to him. "but she really likes you back. its obvious. and even if she didn't she loves hanging out with you as a friend. it could change. you never know"
he blowed out the smoke then hugged me. "i don't know what i'd do without you" he mumbled. he was so sweet - i hugged him back and smiled a little.

sarah cane over an hour later so i ran to get the door and led her to the main room. brendon was calmer and smiled when he saw her. they greeted each other and he let her select a movie. he gave me a few dollars and sent me to the starbucks round the corner to get her favourite drink.  i typed the order onto my phone, showed the barista and ran back home. sarah was so happy.
"you remember my favourite?" she hugged brendon and showed him the movie she wanted to watch. brendon thanked me quietly and i hugged him, wished him luck and went up to my room.

i locked the door and got my food out of the mini fridge zack got me for my birthday. i also had a small pizza from dominos that i got when i got sarahs drink. i turned on dan and phil and bit into the first slice.

i listened to some music and did my school work,  texted eva, shane and justin and went back to my little q&a sesh.

favourite movie?
love, simon

favourite tv show?
everything sucks & oitnb

how was bmth??
it was epic!!

wheres brendon?
downstairs

cheese whiz
u what

are you loud around brendon?
loud is an understatement

where's your t shirt from?
dodie.co

who do you want to see live next?
panic! at the disco!

tell brendon to release music!!
he already has LMAO

did brendon adopt you after the tour?? are you going to leg 2?
yeah it was after the tour and probably idk

i went downstairs to get some water. brendon was going to the kitchen to get sarah a margarita - then i realised i left my water bottle in the main room! i sighed and awkwardly walked in. sarah was looking at the photos on the wall.
"you mind if i ask you something?" she asked. i shook my head. she insisted i sat next to her.

"i like your dad" she whispered. "like, really like him" she added. i grinned.
"you okay with that?" she asked. i nodded and gave her thumbs up.
"fuck off dylan this is my date not yours" brendon sat next to me. i covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing so loud.
"hey don't be mean!" sarah scolded him. i just smiled.

did she just not correct brendon when he called it a date?